23

"Now shall we start.",goddess Rosé smirk.They are now on their territory.
"GO!!",Jeon shouts and they started to kill.

"Looks like they started first.HAHAHAHA.Then shall we counter attack?Go.",the supreme one smirk and ordered two of his powerful demon Knight.
"As you wish,our supreme one.",the two bow down and joined in in the war.
"***** you will kill him.",the supreme one said.
"I will.",he said.
"If you will kill him infront of us then I will 'start trusting' you and forget that I'm doubting you.",the top 3 demon knight said.
"You know what will happen you fallen angel.",the top 1 demon knight.
He just keep quiet since he is been told over and over.
"I know what I'm doing.",he just calmly said.
"Tsk.",top3 demon knight,a 'little' irritated.

"Stay calm Luke.",Jeon calm him down but it's no use.

The 3 already knows it,all about him especially Liam.Now he knows why Luke is like that.
"I am very calm.",Luke said.
'No your not.',Jeon think and look at him.

Many demons are dead right now but some angels are dead too.

"I can't take this anymore!They are dying!",Luke shouts as he transforms into his level 30 armor,pretty normal for a knight but for lower rank, that is high.
Luke joined in on the front line and made a clone of his.
Jeon sigh.
"Lucas,Sharon,god.",Jeon mumbles as he think about what happened before.
"As expected.",goddess Rosé commented as she went beside Jeon.
Jeon look at her with question-mark.
"He don't want to see that again.His dead comrades.His afraid in losing someone and he will make sure no one will be gone.",Rosé said.
"That is what I'm worried about him.The feelings inside him,his weakness.",Jeon commented.

Luke help everyone up and killed all demons around him in an instant blow using his sword.
He flew back and let the angels kill them.
He felt something.
Then in just a blink the top 10 demon knight ambush the clone Luke.
Top 9 demon knight ambush the real Luke but both real and fake blocked it.
"So your the Knight Luke.Lucky~",top 9 lick his sword.
"So you know me already.",Luke smirk and gave him a light and darker aura than him with smirk.

The guy felt nervous as he fly back.
"I hate that face of yours tsk.Because of him I'm ranked low!!",he shouts and attacked him.
But.
Luke uses his speed and choked the demon down which the ground vibrated.
"Who is this 'him'?",he ask with authority.
The demon coughed blood.
He just laugh which makes him irritated more and killed him in an instant.
The fake Luke killed the top 10 demon knight too.
.
"They are so useless.",Top 3 said plainly.
"Hoy!~You.You.You.You.Go kill him.",the top 1 commanded to the top 5-8 demon knights.
They just nod and left to join in.
"You.Go and kill the human sh*ts.",the top 3 commanded the top4 demon knight,the crazy one.He smiled in delight.
"As you wish.I'll make their blood flows like a river.No.I'll make it an ocean!HAHAHAHAH!",he laughed, a psychopath.
"This will be a bloody war inside and out.",the supreme one smile with a creepy face.
.
On the other hand.

E A R T H

"So that means she's her?",Liam ask Seul.
He nods.
"Luke remembers now.And now you know why you've been choosen as his 'replacement' for Luke only.Don't worry your a Knight already.",Seul smiled as they look on the ground with many humans.They are protecting her and her friends.It's part of the plan and it is a part of a war.

"Should we tell her?",Liam ask.
"That's why we are here.I'll go and tell her.Watch over them.",Seul said.
Liam nods.
Seul flew down softly on her front.
She look at him.
"Your a Knight.What brings you here?",she ask.
"A war started.I'd like to say that make sure they are safe.Especially her.",Seul said kneeling down.
She gasp and look up.
"She'll be safe right?With that necklace?",she ask worriedly.
Seul sigh.
"We don't know, we just need to protect all of you.Your his wife and she's his daughter.Mrs.Myoui.",Seul said.
Mrs.Myoui was gonna say something but a shake on the ground is felt.

Humans screams.
Ground shaked.
Strong winds.

'Seul!',Liam called him.
"Stay safe.",Seul said and teleported where the enemy is.
They heard a crazy laugh.
The angels protect the humans while Liam tries to attack the crazy demon,the top4 demon knight.
"His strong and his alone.",Liam informed.
As he saw its face Seul's face angered.
He summon his sword.
"YOU..",Seul gritted his teeth and put his level into the highest,level 40.
"Seul.",Liam look at him.
"Protect them.I'll kill this one.",Seul calmly said and lift his head up to look at the enemy.
'His crying.',Liam thinks,confused and worried.
He just nod.
In just a .001 second,Seul attacked the guy as the crazy guy flew away in the sky.Seul didn't gave him a time to think,recover,nor move.
His in a ranged.
While on the ground you can fill the vibration,the intense air.
People screams.

"What is that?",Irene look up as they are hiding.
The others look around and saw some angels which made them shock and with unbelievable reaction.
"Girls!",Mrs.Myoui called.
They look at her and went to her way.
"Follow me.",she said and so they follow her.
"Mom where are we going?",Mina ask.
"Underground.",she simply said.
"Underground?",Mina ask confuse cuz she doesn't know that they have that.
They just follow her.

"Do you have the necklace?",she ask to her daughter.
"I have it here mom.",Mina said.
"I'm scared.",Jennie and Nayeon mumbles as they cling to Irene who is scared too.
They are now on the underground.
"Keep calm.",Mrs.Myoui calm them down.
.
.
"We meet again.HAHAHAHAH!!!", crazy demon and attack Seul back while laughing.
"Because of you.They died.",Seul said with range of anger.
"Its not my fault that they are weak!HAHAHA!You should die too!!",crazy demon attack him but Seul stab him on his back which made the crazy demon stop.
Even though his been stab his still laughing.
"Idiot!The more blood the more I'm stronger!",he laugh again.
"I know.That's what I've been waiting for, this chance, to KILL you.", Seul deeply said and made a clone.
The clone gets some blood on a glass.
"Thank you for your time.Because of the past I made something that can kill you.",Seul smirked.
The crazy demon look at him and gritted its teeth.
"Now who's laughing now?",Seul laugh like a crazy person thus.
Crazy demon is now mad but then he shouts in pain.
"Oops.My bad.",the clone Seul played with his blood.
"Your blood is dirty.Which means?I'm gonna wipe it out and make it like it doesn't exist.Bye have a good dream.",Seul smirk and did something on its blood.
"AAAGGHHHHH!!!!!YOU!!!DIEE!!!!",the crazy demon shouts,before he attack Seul and he already killed him.
As he finish it, Seul feeling sleepy and then he fell as he got unconscious.
"Seul!",Liam flew and catch him.
"You used up all your powers.",Liam teared down.
"Idiot.",he mumbles and look at the sleeping Seul.