24

••Flashback•
"So?You all did have fun?",Jeon ask the 3.
"Yes.They are all strong and they have a good team work.But causes a 'big' damage.",Seul said.
"Well for me they are all good as my expectation but let see the others.",Lucas said and sigh.They all look at Luke.
"Me?Well I did my job and made them realize something and..ehh I made some changes though.",Luke said as he avoided their gaze.
"And?",Lucas ask.
"Well I interfere to their fight WHICH is a good thing.Well..",he scratches his nape.
Lucas pat his head.
"If it's a good result then good.Your their trainer so we will not interrupt on your way of teaching.",Lucas smiled.
Luke smiled and hug them.
"Your the best!",Luke smiled.
"What a baby.",Seul joke and they all laugh at him.
"What did you say?!Come here!",Luke chase Seul.
Jeon sigh.
"Don't make him look like a little kid.You know.His being spoiled by you.",Jeon said.
"That's all ok.His my little brother.I want him to feel that I'm here,as his brother.",Lucas put his arm around his shoulder.
"Just make it lesser.But.His our younger here in this team.So why not.",they both laugh and smiled.
"Look at this older and younger play around.",Jeon joked.
"Well Seul just wants to feel young,when his around Luke.So do we?Right?",Lucas ask Jeon.
He sigh and smirk.
"Your right.As a leader,I want to be strict around him and not spoil him..HOY!!WE NEED TO GO THERE NOW!",Jeon shouts at the two.
"Heh!",the whine.
.
.
"Luke!You didn't clean this part!",Jeon shouts.
"Huh?!Coming~Psh I hate cleaning.",Luke flew where the dirty part.
Well aside from fighting, protecting, practicing,and other things to save and protect.They clean the big big big big 'house' where their god lives.
It is part of their 'job'.
Luke flew away and went to the other place to clean which is the big library.
While his cleaning around he saw someone and gasp.
"Don't be scared.I don't bite.",the guy giggles.
"I..ah..my apology for interrupting you our god.",Luke tried not ti stutter and kneel as a respect.
"Stand up.Sit here.",he commands with soft voice.
Luke did what he ordered to do.
His now sweating because it is very rare to get this close to him.
"What book you want to read?",he ask him.
"I read about becoming a powerful knight for me to protect and save!As a Knight of goddess Jihyo is my job!That is why..I need to be stronger in and out.",Luke said.
The god smiled.
"Your loyalty is enough.Your already strong.Well I have a recommendation for you.Here,about the other planet called Earth where humans live and die.",he gave a book to him.
"Book of Earth?",Luke ask.
"Well you will like that.I'll give a mission to read that ok?If your finish with that you can come here and tell what you know.",he smiled again.
"I will.A mission from our god?Of course I will do it.",Luke smiled as he bow.
"But before that.Continue your work here."
"Ah!Right!",Luke panicked because he knows that Jeon will get angry.His a cleaner maniac after all.
Luke bow first and continue his job quickly as he can.
'What a great knight.',the god think and back to reading a book.
"I'm gonna leave.Don't forget your mission!",the god said to him.
Luke stop and bow at him as their god disappear.
.
"What's that?",Jeon ask Luke.
"Oh this?God gave me this.He said that I'll read this and gave it as a mission.",Luke said as he started ti read.
"GOD!You saw him!!",the 3 ask shockingly and went infront of him with speed.
"Y-yes.Why?What's wrong with that?",he ask them.
"Where did you saw him?"
"Did you play around him?!"
"How does he look like closely?"
They all ask.
Luke close the book.
"Library.No.A god like,his really handsome and elegant.",Luke answered.
The 3 sigh in jealousy.
"What a luck.",Jeon sigh.
"Blleehh ;p.Of course I'm lucky.",Luke teases.
They just tsk.
.
.
"So before we continue.This time two battles will be done.I change some rules.But before I say it.Team D and Team F battle and Team H and Team L battle.Before we start will have some fun first.Cuz I know your all nervous and tense up.",he said and they all look at him if his really a Knight.
Luke set things up quickly.Now his sitting and have a drum set in front of him with mic.
"Now shall we start?",he smiled and started to bit the drum.