13

"My apology for interrupting.I just want to ask something important.",Luke kneeled before Jisoo.Jisoo who knows already.Luke is a Knight,not just a simple Knight.His very intelligent,strong,handsome,and other good things.
"Say it.",Jisoo said.
"Just awhile ago when I'm looking around.Suddenly I'm in a place and saw this person in front of me.She have this necklace.Who is she?",he ask not looking Jisoo.
"In conclusion?",Jisoo ask.
'Your dead Tzuyu.',Jisoo talk to Tzuyu.
'Heaven ye.',Rose said.
"Mina.Who is she?",he ask.
"What is on your mind?",Jisoo ask.
"She have the necklace of the past god.Is she a demigod?",he ask.
'Say no!',Jihyo said.
'Make a tricky answer.',Tzuyu said.
'His intelligent.Just say the truth.',Rose said.
Jisoo close her eyes.
"As a loyal knight.I'll answer you.Yes she's a demigod.The past god gave that to her.So what would you do now?",she ask.
Luke didn't speak.
...
"Is everything planned?",he ask.
'Busted.',Jisoo told to Tzuyu.
'That's my knight.',Jihyo said.
'Boom that's why never mess up with Luke.',Rose said.
"That is..well maybe.",Jisoo said.
"Thank you for the answer.Have a good day goddess Jisoo.",Luke said and vanished and continues his work.
.
.
So that means Luke was the one who is looking at Mina.
.
.
Breaking News
An unknown scene that is captured by a citizen.
There are lights or spark and strange sound in the sky.
(Video)

"What's that?",Irene ask her mother who is watching a news.
"I don't know.News are becoming strange and stranger.Last year a fight here that they said it is a humans who made the damages.",her mother sigh.
"Ok I'm gonna go now mom.",she said and bid her a good bye as she left.

"Where is that?",Jennie ask.
"Here in South Korea.That is maybe a testing of a new technology.It is kinda a fireworks for me.",her dad said and Jennie just nod slowly while watching the news.

"Here?When is that?",Nayeon ask.
"Last night so you make sure your safe.Don't get home late at night.",her mom said.
"I know I know.",Nayeon said.

"Really?It can be a new technology or what.Whoever is making that is probably an illegal.",Wendy said.
"You think?But it can be something that we don't know.You know,aliens.",her sister said.Wendy look at her weirdly.

"That is just a display.I bet it.",Joy's brother said.
"Aliens.Let's bet it.50 dollars?",Joy smirk.
"100 dollars.I have the highest possibilty.",her brother smirk.
"Ok.",she bet it.

While Momo is just eating while her parents and brother are watching the news.

"Mina?Are you wearing your necklace?",Mrs.Myoui ask.
"Yes mom.",Mina answered and look at the news that her mom watching.She look at her mom.
"Make sure you have that anytime so that your dad can protect you ok?",Mrs.Myoui said.
"Of course I will.",Mina smiled.
When Mina watch the video.A question past through her mind.
"Mom do you believe in an angel?",Mina ask.
"Yes.",she answered.
"Someone ask me this before,a friend.",Mina said.
"Who?",her mom ask with curiously.
"Her name is Lucy,Park Lucy.",Mina answered.
"She must be a good person.Now off you go.Just be careful this days.",she said to her.
"Yes mom.Bye.",Mina smiled and left.
.
.
"Do you believe on the news just this morning?",Wendy ask them.
"What news?",Chaeyoung ask.
"You don't watch tv?",Wendy ask her.
"No.Not really.",she answered.
"Really?Who watch the news?The breaking news?",Wendy ask them.
The one who watch and knows raise their hands.
Except the knights and angels.
"Well us 4 are in one apartment and we really don't watch tv.",Seulgi explained.
"Same with them we are in one apartment and we don't watch tv.",Sana said.
"Really?Well the news is all about..",and Irene told them the news.
"Really?",Yeri ask.
"Well it's not identified yet.The world is becoming weird and scary.",Nayeon said with sigh.
Then someone texted Mina to practice.
"Ah guys we will practice now.Let's go?",Mina ask Luke and he nod.
"Can I come?",Sana ask.
"Sure.",Mina said but deep inside there is a question mark.
Sana smiled and they stood up.
She cling on Luke's arm.
As Mina just ignore it and she walk away first.
"Sana really likes Lucy don't you think.",Joy said.
"She really likes Lucy that long.A one sided love.",Dahyun said.
"That hurts.",Jennie said.
"It hurts since Sana is a 'cupid'",Lisa said and the others just agree with her words.But they didn't know it is true that Sana is really one of the 'cupid'.
"Does Sana knows?If she keeps trying and trying there is a possibilty that she will be hurt.",Momo ask.
"Well she knows.She really likes Lucy that much.",Jeongyeon said.
.
'Why is he touching her?His precious body is hurt!',Sana's thought who is getting jealous.
'But..his really hot!Like heaven!',and Sana look at her with loving eyes.
'I can't even hurt Mina because of that.I know you lov-ah no!LIKE..L.I.K.E.Y.Period.I really don't like this power.I can see who loves someone and who are not.But 50%, I like the power I have.Your killing me Luke.',Sana thought and become gloomy while watching them practice.
'Luke I'm gonna go now.',Sana said sweetly at his mind.
Sana surely heard her message so she left.
She went on the rooftop by teleporting secretly.
She lean on the wall and slowly sat down as she hug her knees.
She cried because she already knows that she doesn't have a chance.Like 0% of love.1% will be enough right?
"Your crying again.",Sana wipes her tears and look at her.
"I'm not you so I can cry when and where ever I want.",she said to Dahyun.
Dahyun sat at her side.
"Just move on already.You know Master Luke.His very very stoic and you know why.",Dahyun said.
"I already know that.Like I said to you I'm not you.",Sana snorted.
"I'm just saying.",Dahyun said.
"Goddess Tzuyu can't do anything and she can't control the knights especially master Luke's heart.I even think that he doesn't have a heart and just a soul.Haha.My mistake he have a heart in a million cages.",Dahyun laugh at her words.
Sana just keep quiet.
.
.
Suddenly a country has been missiles and many died.
Now the news just this morning is 'explained' that it is missiles who just attack that country.
The world is becoming toxic and toxic and one is responsible for this.
.
.
"Now his trying to spread his evil doing in that planet!No wonder they stop the war!",Rose rolled her eyes since she's the goddess of war.
"We need to kill them.Make a plans and inform Jisoo.",Jihyo said to Tzuyu.Jihyo calm her mind.
Tzuyu just did what she said.
Now Jisoo knows.