16

"I already told you no,right?",Jennie said to the one who calls her.
"Oh come on.",the guy sigh out with a piss sound.
"Well don't waste your time on me,I already told you I'm not in to love,Kai.",Jennie said and roll her eyes.
Kai sigh again with a giving up sound.
"Ok ok.I will end this.Tsk.",and he ended up the call.
"The audacity of this!I should be the one who will end call.B*tch.",Jennie caress her forehead.
"Done?So that means he will never bother you anymore?",Momo ask.
"It would be good if it is really 'never'.",Jennie said.
"Where are the others?We need to eat already.",Joy said as she look at the time.
"Oh them?They are busy.",Jisoo said as she eats Chicken while Momo is eating her favorite food, Jokbal.
They just nod.
.
"Yeri you know what to do.",Seul said to her.
Yeri nod and teleport the demon with her in their 'jail'.
"Heads up for you.If he came here you should answer what he needs or your dead.Good luck.",Yeri told to the demon look at her with confuse look.
Yeri teleported.
Then someone came.
'It's a woman not a man.',the demon thinks and sigh in relief.
"A new to kill.Now answer me..",It was Luke.
.
.
"AHH!!",the demon shouts in pain as Luke is making him suffer first.
And then Yeri came.
"Your here.Oh I forget to tell you 'she's' the HE I'm talking about,so yeah.",Yeri giggles and left.
"HUH!",the demon is now confuse.
"Like how?",he ask himself and spit bloods.
"Now answer me.",he said and glared at him.His now shaking in fear.
"Ok..ok But first secure my safety first.",he said since he don't want to be killed.
"Done.",Luke said as he expand his barrier and the 'jail' for the demon to breathe.
"Before I tell you what I know.Am I dead after this?",he ask.
"Depends if you lie.Now don't waste my time.Speak.",he said.
Then the demon told him everything he knows.
.
.
"What now!",the supreme one shout in anger.
"S-sorry our supreme one.Our enemy is interfering in our plan.",someone said.
"And now what!!?Kill them!All of them!Don't hesitate!",it shout.
"Where is he!?Summon him!Now!",it shouts again.
The demon immediately call that  'he'.
"What is it our supreme one.",his now here and kneel down to the supreme one.
"I'll give you your mission.Kill him his blocking our way.Show your loyalty to me.",the supreme one said.
"Understood our supreme one.",he said and vanish.
.
.
"What?For what,for another war?I knew it.They are preparing for that.",Goddess Rosé said.
"Yes our goddess.",Luke reported to them.
"Does Jisoo know this already?",Jihyo ask him.
"Not yet.",he answered.
"Who is this demon who speak?",Tzuyu ask.
"His name is Oliver.",he said.
"What is his wish?",Rosé ask.
"He wants his safety secured,he wants to be alive,and leave as a human being for good.",he said.
"Ok.You can go now.Continue your loyalty on us.We will just tell this to Jisoo by ourselves.",Jihyo said.
"Understood.",and he left.
After Luke left.
"Should we talk on her right now?",Jihyo ask the two.
"Not yet.",Tzuyu said.
"Why?We should tell her.",Rosé said.
"It's not the right time.I know she knows what's happening.",Tzuyu said.
"She's wise.",Jihyo said to them.
"Now then I'll tell the news on Jisoo.",Rosé said and did her work.
.
.
"Really??",Jeon ask shocked at Luke's news.
"An angel is betraying us?Who?",Liam ask going up on her range.
"Calm down.",Seul said.
"It's not yet identified who.No one saw him except the higher ranks on them.They just heard about him.",Luke said.
"Wait..an angel before or that person is still in our boundary?",Seulgi ask.
"50/50.But I'll ask another one of them for confirmation.",Luke said as he vanish again and ask another demon,this time it is more on 'higher rank'.It will be tough though.
"Here we go again.",Seul said.
"His still the Luke we 'know'.",Seul added and sigh.
Jeon just nod in agreement.
"We should go back there.I bet Luke will focus more on his mission than pretending.Let's go.",Jeon said to them and follow their leader.
'What if.',Jeon thinks.
.
.
"You 3!",Jennie shout to the 3 and started to give them a 'lesson' since Jennie is a member of the student counsel.
"Calm down.Calm down we have a personal reason why we are not here yesterday.",Lisa said not looking at her.
"Yesterday?Two days?!You 3 are absent for 2 days.",Jennie said to them with plain look.You know,an angry cat like.
"Jeez.Jennie we had a personal problem in our apartment we live in.",Jeon said to calm down Jennie.
"What happened to your apartment?",Irene ask them.
"It's on the news unnie.",Wendy said.
"Really!?Is that why you 4 didn't went here yesterday?",Momo ask the 3.
"Ah yes since we are neighborhood.",Chaeyoung said.
"So where do you live right now?",Nayeon ask.
"In another apartment close here in our school.",Seulgi answered.
"So where is Lucy?",Mina ask this time.
"Lucy?Well she's busy and she have personal problem.She just need to focus on that,first.Why did you ask about her?",Sana ask this time and eyed Mina.
"She's our friend.",Mina eyed back.
"Ha.ha.ha.Indeed,Mina is right SaNa.",Dahyun laugh awkwardly cuz she knows that Sana is jealous.She knows Sana very well.
"Rival.",Momo whispered to Jeon which he smiles.
Momo look at his expression.
"You know?",she whispered.
"Yeah.She have many rivalS.",Jeongyeon said.
"Heh.",Momo is know ( OoO)←her expression.
.
.
"Luke!Will you relax!Your going back on 'that' situation.",Jihyo said to Luke who is overworking again just to know who's behind all of this.
"I'm very calm.",he said.
"No your not.",Jihyo sigh.
"As your goddess I have responsibilities to you.Now you relax and let our angels do their work.Your overworking,again.You know what will happen right.",Jihyo said to him.
"...",Well Jihyo is right.
"Are you thinking about that again?",Jihyo ask.
"No.",he said.
Jihyo sigh again cuz she knows, that his lying.
"Are you thinking about revenge.",Jihyo said.
"Look,we want too but revenge is not the key,you know that.",she continued.
"I know goddess Jihyo.",he said.
"Good.Now you relax,remember that we are here.",Jihyo said.Luke nod and disappear.
Jihyo went back to their throne.
"So?",Rosé said.
"Lucky that I went to check him.",Jihyo said.
"Good,if ever,we can't stop him.", Tzuyu said.
.
.
!SCHOOL FESTIVAL!
The school now is crowded.
This time they opened a lot of games and focusing on entertaining the people by selling and having games with prices.
"I heard about the Wedding Booth!~Can we go?",Sana ask Luke excitedly.
"No.",he said.
"Oh come on.What a killer joy.",Lisa laughs.
"Let's go have some fun!~",Joy shouts with her friends because this time their goal is to have some fun.
Dahyun smiled at them but she stayed by his side.
"You can go with them.",Luke said to her.
Dahyun just hum and left.
"Ah e-excuse me?Are you Lucy?",a junior ask.
"Yes that's me.",he said and look at the junior.
"Well..",before the girl say something Seulgi and Lisa lift her up tightly.
"O-oy!Put me down!This brats!",he shouts for the first time.
"This MS.KJ let's just enjoy this and you are being called in a Wedding booth!",Seulgi said and Lisa laugh.
"Tsk.",Luke just tsk,he can't do anything to stop them.
.
"Will you marry Lucy?",a priest(a student) ask.
"Yes!",Sana said happily since she paid for this.
"And you Lucy,will you marry her?",they look at Lucy while Sana is smiling.
Since this is just not an actual wedding.
"Yes.",he just said.
They face to face and Sana holds his hands.
"Now you may kiss the bride.",Sana extend her lips and close her eyes.
Luke eyed her since many people are watching.He just played along.
He kiss her cheeks.
Sana open her eyes pouted while the people around celebrates.
But that is enough for her,at least.

While many eyes look at them with jealousy.
"I call,Kim Jennie!",Lisa said to the one incharge in Wedding booth.
Since they know Jennie.
Well they are the one who is next.
Jennie rolled her eyes and had the 'irritated' look but they just proceed.
As minutes goes by Jieun,Taeyeon,Sunmi,and Suzy had a Wedding Booth with Luke.Which makes the incharge admire Luke for the 'magnet' she have especially the other strangers.

She just married 5 women XD,so funny.

But this one person wants to marry her in the booth but she's shy since their are many people watching.