Prologue

"What should we do?This war is not ending and we are losing a warriors.",the goddess of air said.
"Don't you worry I can finish this soon.",goddess of earth said.
"Right?",the goddess of earth said to the goddess of fire.
"Let's see.",she said in her monotone voice since she's bored and not doing something.
"Let us relax and I'll just do my job.You've been asking to us that question.",the goddess of water said.
They just watch the war,the never ending war.
"Now now,where is our knights?",the goddess of earth said as she monitors.
"What is this?What is this?Where is your knight *****.",she said.
***** look at her monitor and search where her knight is.
Then she use her power to feel where her knight is but she can't feel it.
"*****,I know you know something.",the goddess of earth said to the goddess of fire.
She yawn and smirk.
"Don't worry everything is in a safe hand.",she said.
"It's not time for you to play around!He is my knight!",she shouts as they felt a strong wind and a sound of thunder.
The goddess of fire look at her.
"Don't underestimate my power you goddess of air.Anyways can you calm down?",she said to her as she calm down.
"I dreamed a prophecy and he will be the next god.",she said.The 3 got shock.
The goddess of air smiles.
"He suites to be the god.",the goddess of water said and they agree.
"But..he needs to do his job as a future god.",she said.
"That job would be dangerous isn't it?",the goddess of earth said.
"Yes.",the goddess of fire answered.
"If it is for peace then,good.",the goddess of water said.
They nod.

'Where am I?'

•My Knight•