28

!This is a flashback!

"What do you think about her?",Luke ask them.

"Who?",Lucas ask as they eat some bread.
"Her.You know.",Luke answered.
"You mean?The girl you like?",Jeon teases.
"Yes.",Luke playfully roles his eyes.

"Well she's pretty elegant as what you describe her before.",Seul commented.
"See?She really is.",Luke said proudly.

"She is strong.I should say you have a good 'crush'.But looks like she doesn't like you that much, like how you like her",Jeon sigh with a tease.

Luke felt an arrow on his heart.

Yeah it hurts.

"I'm not saying she doesn't like you though.",Jeon continued which made him relief,at least.
"Yeah.She seems like the type of a girl who doesn't love and focuses on herself only.",Lucas commented.

"I know.That's why I like her.",Luke smiled.

The three look at each other with a teasing look.

"How much do you know her?Is it around..65%?",Seul teases.
"I..I..",Luke stuttered.

Which they laugh at his reaction.

"I can see that you really like her but..it will hurt you,you know.",Jeon advices.

"There is this girl who really likes you the most other than anyone else.I believe her name is,Sana?",Jeon said.

They look at Jeon.

"Oh, the cute girl?I like her vibe.You and her have the same vibe.She's very lively.",Seul said to Luke.

"She is really cute but..",Luke sigh and mess his hair.

"You have a crush on her too?!?",Lucas gasp.
"Yeah he have,thanks to my vision.",Jeon say it proudly.

"We can help you with her.",Seul said to him.
"To Sharon?",Luke ask happily.
"Ah no?To Sana! You two are in good match.!", Seul slap his shoulder.

"Sana?Yeah she is cute but..she is more cuter~",Luke whine like a kid rest his left cheek on the table.

"Love is really complicated.",Jeon commented.
"Ok good luck on her brother. We will not help you with that.", Lucas smiled.
"Why?~",he ask them.
"BeCauSe it's complicated and it's too far, you know what I mean.", Lucas said.
"He is right.",Jeon and Seul agreed.
Luke pouted.

"Guess, I'll do this by myself. Mission! Make her fall in love on me!", they chuckled on his childishness, on giving his own self  mission.

It's been so long since their 3rd training start.

"It's been so long since we started as your trainer.So I think it is time to teach you all some special techniques.",Luke announced to them.
They look at him with excitement.
"We will show you what is it, right now so you'll better watch it carefully.",Seul said.

As he finished saying that.
They made a clone which makes them wowed.

"As you know.It's easy to see what we did but this requires energy and it steals your powers. So your clone can be weak or strong.It depends on how strong you are.",Luke explains.