27

!This is a flashback!

"Alright!Alright!Everyone are looking good on your armors.", Luke complimented with smile.
The others thank and the others get shy.
Luke suddenly snap his finger and the others are shock as they are in a room.
While the two teams are left behind.
So that means they will be the one to fight each other.
"The war just began!!Good luck!",Luke said to them.
As the two teams look at each other and the other team started to fight them.

It was Team E  where Yiren is and Team G where Eunbi is.

"Where are we?",Dahyun look around.
"Don't say that the battle already begin?!",Chaeyoung ask shockingly.
"Say what!So that means..",Lia got startled as Luke appeared.
They immediately bow at him.
"Well I know your all confuse but take a rest and you can't watch the battle between the two team right now.So you can do whatever you want here in this room.Bye~",he said and disappeared.

He went to the other teams to say that and now his watching the war between Team E and Team G.

"They are nervous but they are doing good.",he mumbles to himself and sigh.
"Maybe they are thinking about the punishment?",he hissed.
.
.
"No one is giving up and that's good!",Luke nod proudly.Well it's been an hours.

Suddenly Yiren and Eunbi both attack as they made the dust spread.
Luke cough and made a barrier.
He flew up to see the dusts covering them but he can feel that they are still fighting.

In the end,Team G won even though they only have 4 members.

The medical team did their jobs since they are unconsious,all of them.
"That was an amazing fight.",he smiles and he flats the ground using his wind power some of his other powers.

Luke summoned the other team.
Which made them shock and look around.
They saw the other team who will they fight.
"No way.",Dahyun smiled nervously as she saw the team who will they fight.
"It's our time.",Ryujin smiled to her teammate.
"Let's go!!",Sharon shouts as they started to attack Team D.

Team D
vs
Team C

After a long and fierce fight.

"DUB!!"
"CHAENG!!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung shouts their combined name.
They made a powerful combination which the other team taken aback.

"SA!!"
"SHA!!"

This time Sana and Sharon too.
They made a powerful combination too which will block and attack the DubChaeng power.

SaSha's team won in the end.

Let's make it shorter.
Winner Team are G,C,F,and team J
The team who losed are A,E,D,and B
Why is there a Team J?Well Seul and Luke made a decision to make the extra team to fight each other so that it will be even.
It was already morning which means it's been a day.
So the teams who loses can't fight right now.

"Who won on yours?",Luke ask Seul.
They gave their trainees to have a rest day for now.
"Team J,M,L,and H.How bout you?",he ask back.
"G,C,F.",he said.
"It looks like I have more team.",Seul teases.
"But what I'm proud is that this winners and who loses are getting stronger than I thought.",Luke said proudly.
"So your saying my trainees are weak!",Seul shout teasing.
"Maybe?",Luke teased back and Seul playfully hit him.

"What's her name?",Seul suddenly ask.
"Secret.",Luke said.
"Ohh.Is this girl doesn't like you?",Seul teases and laugh.
Luke look at him like this🤨😒.
"It's just a crush ok.No big deal.I just like her as a crush.",Luke said.
Seul patted his back and stop laughing and wipe his tears.
"So?She's your crush and that is already a GOOD big deal,for us.We are your elders and we are your team.Come on say her name and we can help you,you know.",Seul said.
They look at each other.
"I'm not believing your words.What if you will fall in love on her!NO!WAY!",Luke shouts in jealousy thinking about that.
"That's a maybe..",Luke at him with unbelievable look.
"BUT!Like I said we are your teammate and your older brothers.",Seul said.
"If you will say to the two I will ignore you all.That's a promise.",Luke said.
"Deal.Promise.Now say her name!",Seul said excitedly.
"Her name is Sharon.",Luke said shyly.
"That's her name.",Seul nods and smirk.
"I can't wait to know who she is!Now let's go back to work!",Seul said as he disappeared first.

.3RD TRAINING.

THE DAY

"Why are the other teams here?",Sana ask her friends.
"I don't know.",Sakura said.
Eunbi and the others came.
"They don't why they are here too.",Eunbi said.
"This must be something special.",Yiren thinks.
"What's your guess?Sharon?",Dahyun whispered to her.
"Yiren is maybe right or wrong.I don't know.",Sharon answered.
"Hello everyone!May I have your attentions please!",Clone Luke shouts.So thet did look at them and form in line according to their team.
"I'm here with Knight Luke to train you guys for two days and the next two days will be our two co-members.This training will be the longest and very special training?I guess.I know you'll will like this.Why?",Seul ask and look at Luke for him to continue.
"Why?Well me and Knight Seul will teach you'll the basic techniques and basic powers first until it gets hard.Next will be a secret.",Luke said.
"And that is why your all combined right now.Same with the men teams.",Seul added.
"So!Before we start let's exercise!",Luke hyped.
He started to count as he started to exercise.
His a knight so they just follow him.
'Looks like his trainees are used to his personality.',Seul thinks as he exercise too.
While his trainees are shock on Luke's personality,but they find it adorable.

"Now let's begin!",Luke shouts.
"Hey I'm gonna teach your trainees and you teach my trainees.",Seul wink and went already there without Luke saying anything.
'Is he!',Luke just shrug it off.
"Hello I'm Knight Luke at your service.I just want to know all of you first.Before Knight Seul and I will teach you.Is that ok?",Luke ask with smile.
Of course they agree and nod.
They don't feel nervous though.Why?Because his Luke and his giving the good vibes.
So they introduce themselves.
While on the other side.
Thet introduce themselves too.
'So this is Sharon.Not bad.',Seul nods on his mind.
When they are finish he looks at his trainees and to Luke who is smiling knowing his trainees names.
'It's not bad to ask this aren't I?',he smirks on his thought.
"I have a last question.Who likes Luke?",he ask and look around.
'Oh of course.'
"Don't worry I will not tell him.I just want to know.I'm not gonna kill you,don't worry.",he chuckled.
Then someone raised their hands.
'Many likes him.But,she didn't raise her hand!',Seul feel pity on Luke.
'It's not a crush back.',Seul sigh on his mind.
"That's good.That means his good.",Seul smiled.
On the other side.
Luke saw his trainees raise their hands which made him confuse why.
"I have a question.Who likes Seul?Just raise your hand,don't worry it will be a secret.",Luke wink.
Almost all of them raise their hands.
'His popular!!',Luke jaw-drop.
'That means his more handsome and more and more good than I am!!',he thinks.
"Really?That's good that's good.",he smiles but deep inside his jealous.