Chapter 15: Birthday

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF S*XUAL A**AULT

We had considered fucking when we got home, but we were drunk and tired and instead collapsed in bed, a tangle of limbs and drunk laughter and kissing. I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember his hand in my hair, murmuring things I could barely make out with my ear against his chest.

We were able to sleep in, only waking up when the light was fully shining through the window and into our eyes. I groaned and curled into Spencer's chest, trying to hide from the sun for just a little longer.

I could hear Spencer laugh as he ran one hand down my side, resting on the small of my back. "We do have to get up at some point, sweetheart."

"Fuck that," I muttered, "I'm staying here forever."

"Okay," he kissed my forehead, "I'm okay with that."

I hummed and snuggled closer, "Fuck our jobs with the FBI, I just want this."

"We do have kids though," Spencer sighed, "We do have a legal obligation to take care of them."

I sighed, "Spoilsport."

***

"Spencer," I whispered against his lips as he ground down against me. "Stop teasing me."

"But it's so fun when you get desperate," I could hear the smile in his voice even though my eyes were closed.

"Spencer Reid, if you don't fuck me right now I will tie you up and ride you into next week," I growled.

He kissed me once more before moving down so his mouth was between my legs, his breath hot against my clit. "Such a pretty little pussy, you're so wet for me."

I whined. "Just- just make me feel good, Spence, stop playing."

His tongue flicked over my clit, making me twitch. I could feel his smile as he teased me. He knew I was desperate for him; it had been too long, and I needed him.

"You know what I want from you," Spencer whispered, "Just let go."

"Please, please just make me feel good, stop teasing me, dammit Spencer," I let the words out in a rush.

"Good girl," he hummed.

I melted at the praise, only tensing again when he latched onto my clit, unceasing in his efforts to pleasure me. I let him rearrange us, so my legs were on his shoulders, his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

"Fuck, Spence," I knew better than to hold back my sounds; he'd tease me until I screamed if I did.

He pulled back, "Is there a problem?"

I whined, "No, just- please, please don't stop, please make me cum."

"As you wish," he moved back, tongue moving faster than before, knowing exactly how to get me close.

My breath caught in my throat as I fought to hold back my orgasm. "Sp- Spence- please- I want to-"

"Cum for me," Spencer pulled back for barely a second.

Every muscle in my body clenched as I came, moaning, breathing hard as my legs shook. Spencer didn't stop until I reached down and pulled him away from my clit and into a deep kiss, moaning at the taste of myself on his tongue.

"You're so sexy, you know that?" I hummed as I kissed behind his ear.

Spencer whined at the touch, "You too."

I reached between us, stroking him as we kissed. I could hear in the way he breathed that he was desperate to feel me around him and shifted us, so he was leaning against the headboard and his cock was just barely brushing across my pussy, teasing us both.