Chapter 19: Mistress, Master, Daddy, Ma'am, Highness, Whore (Smut)

"You're sure about this?" I asked.

Spencer nodded, "I'm sure."

I looked over at the others; they all assented.

I couldn't hold back my smile. "Okay."

***

I dropped out from the side alley I'd been waiting in, following closely behind Spencer. I knew he knew I was there, but I didn't care.

The van came down the road. I sprinted forward, grabbing Spencer and throwing a hood over his head and shoving him into the now-open door of the van. He landed face-down, barely catching himself on his hands. I jerked his arms behind his back and cuffed them as Morgan closed the door.

"Drive," I ordered.

"What's going on?" Spencer's voice shook. "Where are you taking me?"

"Shut up," Emily snapped.

"I'm a federal agent, you can't do this," he tried.

"We said, shut up," ordered Hotch.

"What color underwear is he wearing?" Penelope asked from the passenger seat. "A whore like that, he's gotta be wearing something sexy."

Damn, Garcia has a mouth when she wants to.

Spencer tapped three times on the floor. At that signal, I jerked his pants down.

"Black," Morgan said, "All lace, too."

We fell silent as the drive continued. When the car screeched to a stop, Morgan, Prentiss, and I grabbed Spencer, shoving him inside the house. He put up a struggle, but we wrestled him into the bedroom and onto the bed.

As Spencer felt the bed, he curled up in fear.

"Dumb slut just realized what's going on." I laughed.

"Tie him up," Hotch suggested, "I want a good look."

Emily and I moved forward and tied his arms as Morgan and Hotch held his legs. We tied him up so tightly he couldn't bend his arms or legs, as hard as he pulled.

"Pathetic," Morgan laughed.

"Cut his clothes off, let's see him." Garcia suggested.

I passed Emily the scissors. She quickly cut his clothes off and threw them aside, leaving him bare.

"Such a pretty little pet," Hotch hummed.

Spencer was shaking in fear.

"The little slut is scared," I laughed. "Take his blindfold off, I want to see the fear in his eyes."

Garcia walked forward, tugging it off.

"What color are his eyes?" I asked.

Spencer tapped the bed three times.

"Hazel," Penelope answered once she was sure we'd all heard the confirmation.

"Listen closely, slut," I stepped forward, "Here are the rules for however we decide to keep you."

I saw the fear in his eyes, mixed with his trust for me.

"You will address me as Mistress. You will address him," I pointed to Hotch, "As Master. You will call him," Morgan, "Daddy. She," I pointed to Penelope, "is Ma'am, and she," Emily, "Your Highness."

I waited for him to say anything, but he just watched as I paced back and forth.

"You will not speak unless spoken to, unless it is to ask to cum. You may not cum without permission. You will do what we say, when we say. You are our slave. Do you understand?"