Chapter 28: Doctor Spencer Reid (Smut)

Spencer pulled me close to him and kissed down my neck.

"What are you thinking about?" I teased, knowing there was something.

"Do you remember all those years ago, when you were taking me to the party and said you had a thing for teacher/student dynamics?" he asked.

I nodded, "I'm the one with the kink for it, so... yeah."

He laughed a little, "Could we maybe try that out? With, uh, with me as the teacher?"

I turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're okay with that? You'd probably be the dom, and-"

"I'm sure. I promise."

I pulled him into a kiss, "Then, absolutely."

***

I smoothed down my short, pleated skirt and adjusted my shirt before smiling, exiting the bathroom, and knocking on the door that led to Spencer's "office".

"You may enter," I heard.

I smiled and opened the door. Spencer was sitting at a desk, papers neatly spread out. He barely looked up as I walked to the desk and sat in the chair opposite him.

"I believe you wanted to speak to me, Doctor?" I asked, smoothing down my skirt.

"I did." He set his pen down and looked up at me. "We need to have a serious discussion about your grades in my class."

"What's wrong with them?"

"You are not performing to the standards I expect of my students," he answered, "And if we cannot rectify this situation, I may have to drop you from my class."

My eyes grew wide, "Oh, please, no. I need this class to graduate! What- what can I do?"

Spencer took a second to organize his papers and set them to the side before meeting my eyes again. "I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to be completely honest with me. Can you do that?"

I nodded quickly, "Of course! I wouldn't lie to you, Doctor."

He offered me a slight smile. "Good girl. Now, tell me, are you a virgin?"

I froze before remembering my promise. I looked down shyly, "Yes, Doctor, I am."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Can you answer another question for me?"

I nodded.

"Have you ever touched yourself?"

I blushed, hard. "No." I couldn't even look up at him.

"One more question, I'm so pleased you're being honest with me. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

Why are you asking me this? I shook my head, voice barely a whisper. "No, Doctor."

"Look up at me." His voice was a little sterner.

I obeyed. To my surprise, he didn't seem angry, but instead... pleased?

"Now, I'm going to tell you something that you can do to improve your grades in my class, and I want you to be honest about whether you want it." He leaned forward. "Don't forget, I'm a profiler. I know if you're lying."

I nodded.

"Every day, you come into class in your perfect little schoolgirl outfit, and at first, I thought you're doing it for attention, but no. You reject every boy who asks you out, ones that every other girl swoons over. You're not doing it for attention, I realized. You really are that innocent about what your pretty little outfits do to all the men who look at you. And now you tell me you're even more innocent than I thought; you're a completely pure virgin, never been touched by yourself or anyone else." He smiled; the look was almost predatory. "I've always wanted to show a pretty girl like you how to pleasure herself and me, to teach her to be a good little toy."