Chapter 31: Brat

Message to: A-A-Ron
Any chance you can take the kids tonight?

Message from: A-A-Ron
Sure but... we're getting back from a case, why do you need me to?

Message to: A-A-Ron
My husband needs some attitude adjustment

Message from: A-A-Ron
Ah. Sure, I can pick them up

Message from: A-A-Ron
Will he be able to sit down tomorrow?

Message to: A-A-Ron
Definitely not.

Message from: A-A-Ron
That bad?

Message to: A-A-Ron
Remember those pictures I showed you of the time Emily took a riding crop to my ass and thighs for at least an hour?
It's going to be worse.

***

Message to: Daddy
Unless you safeword, I expect you to say goodbye to the team and immediately come home.

Message from: Daddy
But why? I've done nothing wrong ;)

Message to: Daddy
Choose your words very carefully before you make your punishment worse.

Message to: Daddy
I expect you at the foot of our bed, naked and kneeling, when I get home.

***

I knew better than to expect Spencer to actually follow my instructions.

He'd been brattier lately, pushing against me just a bit. I'd shut it down quickly, but then the team had a case and Spencer could tease me over text with no immediate ramifications.

I entered our house and locked the door behind me, hung up my jacket and purse, and took off my shoes before making my way to our bedroom. I snorted at the sock Spencer had hung on the doorhandle before regaining my composure and entering.

As expected, he wasn't at the foot of our bed. Instead, he was laid out on top of the sheets, fully nude, slowly stroking his cock. His eyes were closed, but I could tell by the faint smile that he'd heard me open the door.

"Unless you'd like to make your punishment even worse, I suggest getting on your knees right now, slut," my tone was dripping with calm anger.

Spencer opened his eyes and sat up, leaning on one arm. "Why should I do that?"

"Because you're already going to get punished tonight, and every second you disobey me is just making it worse for you."

"I don't think you're going to do anything," he answered.

I growled. "On your knees. Now."

Spencer instead chose to leap up off the bed and run towards the bathroom. I was still close enough to the door that I could quickly sidestep and catch him. I grabbed him with one arm and spun him until his back was to me. Then, I hit the back of his knee, so he was forced down. One hand moved up to grab his hair and pull it while the other went to his throat, applying just a bit of pressure.

"Is that all it takes to get you on your knees?" I taunted, leaning down to bite his ear. "Pathetic."

Spencer chose not to respond.

"Walk on your hands and knees beside me, pet," I ordered.

I stepped forward, hand still in his hair, effectively forcing him to be led by me. We walked to the toy drawers, which I unlocked with one hand, keeping the other in his hair until I could retrieve a collar and leash.