Chapter 24: Truth or Dare (Smut)

Spencer woke me up the next morning with his mouth on my clit – the only way to wake up I'd never complain about. I lazily hummed and moaned, letting him take his time bringing me to orgasm, resting one hand lightly on the back of his head. When he finished, he moved up to kiss me, smiling. We didn't say anything, just kissed, grateful to be together.

"Good morning," he finally murmured against my lips.

I smiled, "Good morning, Spence."

"Do you want to talk about what we discussed with the therapist yesterday?" he asked, now kissing my neck.

I sighed, "I'll work on deciding what I want for the scene."

We stayed in bed until there was enough noise coming from the kitchen that it felt unsafe to let the kids be out there alone. We both groaned and slowly got dressed, exchanging kisses until we walked out to see the kids standing on the counters, getting bowls down.

"Maeve, Tobias, get off the counters," I sighed, moving forward to help them down, "That's not safe."

"You weren't awake!" Maeve protested.

"You can always knock on our door," Spencer reminded her as he helped Tobias down, "But don't climb on the counters."

"Fiiiiiiine," Tobias huffed.

***

"I'm bored," I sighed, flopping back on the bed.

"Hi, bored, I'm-"

I sat up, "Don't you dare."

"I'm dad," Spencer finished, looking pleased with himself.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's do something interesting."

"Like what? Clearly you have something on your mind," Spencer sat next to me, kissing my neck, "What are you thinking?"

I hummed and leaned away, giving him easier access, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Spencer whispered, pulling me closer.

I thought for a second, "If we could only have sex in one position for a month, what position would you choose?"

"That's not fair," he groaned, "But... probably missionary because you can still use cuffs and vibes easily."

"That so doesn't count," I sighed, "If you're including other stuff that's not the same position."

"Who says? Since when are those the rules?"

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, it's your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I reached behind me and shifted closer to Spencer, so my ass was right between his legs.

He immediately had a question. "Did you ever masturbate at work to the thought of me before we were together?"

"Yes."

"That was fast," Spencer bit my ear, "Care to elaborate?"

"No follow up questions, princess," I taunted, "Truth or dare?"

He sighed and began leaving a mark on my neck, "Dare."

"Let me do whatever I want on your phone for one whole minute," I held out my hand.

Spencer sighed and grabbed his phone, "Do I get to watch?"

"Nope," I turned around so I was facing him, "You have to figure it out after."

I already knew what I was going to do: as soon as Spencer started his timer, I unlocked it and went immediately to his texts to me. I scrolled up to a picture he'd sent me a while ago.