a boy with no eyes...

my names Yuni, my sister and i-well not my real sister, i don't think, she feels like my sister, we've been looking out for each other since we had just began our journey through life, she has amplify, and i have mind manipulation, it's kinda like telepathy to, it allows me to fly and see through others memories when they don't pay attention.

this was her idea, i just hop Yama's OK...we play music through each others hearts, it's our bond, kinda, it's just hard to be separated from my sister, when i met her, they threw me into her prison, once i was on my feat, i saw how scared she was, she thought i was there to harm her.

she has always been there for me, especially......after.....my eyes, lets just say, something happened to them, if i meet anyone i wont look them in the eye, mainly because they are now just spheres of tech with bright blue lights, like aim lights on a type of gun.

i have two different colors in my hair, my left side is bright pink hair, and on my right is a bright blue, i have a green shirt, a bland green shirt, plain black shoes, and steady orange pants, my eyes were a jade green, but the scientists thought they would give me an advantage and could passably escape,so.....they cut out my eyes.

on my way, rushing through the forest, i found a girl, short, but around my age, i took her in my arms and continued on, till i ran into another, only tall, like my sister, amber brown eyes, glases, and the same type of hair as mine.