sensei.

i needed to go, it has just become sunrise, no one ells is up, i peeked into dads room, no one was in there, i headed down stairs, and there on the sofa, was both my dads sleeping in each others arms! i took a picture for later, after that i picked up my things, including a dress that looked like Alice's from the second wonderland movie, the one she wore for the Japanese king i think, i may have that wrong.

also, i checked my brothers phone, and apparently Ulue has chosen max, and Koruko has been dealing with two boys. ugh, why are we stuck with this? first my was girlfriend shuved me off a cliff, now my brother has two aggressive boy crushes. my sensei asked my to meet her for a special meeting with some of her collies.

i took my phone with me, Tura, my sensei, said i should be home in time for my dress showing, i asked about bringing my dad to the dance with the school board, they are willing to allow it, dad has a costume ready. i assisted him with getting a wolf costume, other dad will probably end with a flustered bat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was sitting with my sensei, she has her white Gi with silver grey trim and symbols meaning protector and teacher. her raven hair was in a tight bun, much like mine, only there is no chop sticks in the hair style, i was with her before three others, one in a baby blue, one in plum pink, and the last one is in a wolf bluish grey.

i had my phone on silent, they spoke in Japanese  hoping i wouldn't understand, but all they said were good things, i stayed dormant and waited till they turned to me.

"why do you want to be a hero?" this i hadn't been asked, my parents didn't see a need to, nor did my new dads, nor my sensei, because they saw how hard i fight, and train.

"i want to be a hero, because i saw what my mother and father wanted to do, how much they wanted to change how terrible the hero system is, and fight for real justice rather than take credit for a mission that they were not apart of. my new family has the same idea, not the same way in doing it, but the same goal, fighting for a better change and preventing other good people like database from dying." i didn't realize this, but the three before me, had tears in their eyes, i looked over to Tura, she was holding back tears.

they let me leave early, i truly hope i didn't disappoint her.

*Koruko*

i was with the boys and Ulue who has Max as a date, we were waiting with Norix for Anna and Reala, she said she was going to be here soon, dad came since Reala wanted him to come, he looks like the wold from the little red riding hood story.

"sorry i was late guys!" i heard my sister from behind,

"what too-" i was about to ask when i saw her, she looks completely different!

she has a light blush in a purple shade, she curled her hair, put on eye liner, eye shadow, and her special lipstick

she has a light blush in a purple shade, she curled her hair, put on eye liner, eye shadow, and her special lipstick. she has real amethysts on her dress, and heels, she went all out! i looked over to Norix who i now realize was dressed in a suit and was now blushing, looks like he likes her outfit.