nightmares

i don't normally get along with others, aside from Kol beku, Reala Bonatso, and my sister Lalu, three teenagers who see things through my eyes, i start school today, but i don't like how this day has gone for me.

and, I've been here for three days longer than everyone ells, including the teachers, and, these issues started just after.......the traumatizing moment..........i lost control over my fear factor quirk and..........i don't remember much that day.

but what i do remember is that they were yelling to calm me down, but that was making things worse and me being trapped in a corner, then i closed my eyes and felt my eyes become soar, and i felt tears streaming down my face, then i felt something warm hug me.

i opened my eyes to see this giant monkey woman, she allowed me to calm down, that moment, that moment is my coping mechanism.

but.......that doesn't stop the nightmares, I'm scared almost 24/7 when i am around people or when using my quirks, I'd rather not say what happened with blood moon, my sister only had lost control of one of her quirks, she made someone pass out.

Lalu has a magnetic quirk and an explosion quirk, more so magnetic, but i have three, fear factor, blood moon, and the third i don't know, i just want to live as normal as humanly possible.

i just want these nightmares to go away forever! witch i have a new roommate coming later this month, the one that has already arrived is Maxwell, elastic boy, hopefully i can get along with them, the three of us.