oh dear! what did dad write?

i wanted to know what dad wrote, but he didn't tell me, he just said 'it wasn't good for you to hear' and i am guessing it has some thing to do with some vary naughty things. i don't want to read it, but i will see the bats reaction, hehehehe.

i managed to sneak in his class room and plant a camera, i angled it towards where bat dad will be, if dad knew i was doing this i would be grounded. witch speaking of trouble, on my way back, i saw Ulue, she's an old flame of mine.

"privet luna tsvetok," i said to her, and she stopped, turned to me, and i expected her reaction.

"Koruko? wha- where have you been?!"

"long story, but to put it short, dad and i had some things to take care of, otherwise the city would be in trouble." i told her, that's when this rubber boy came in, looks like i have some competition.

"hey Ulue," he streched his skin down to us before going back to normal, he only has one eye, and looks like he doesn't have shoes, he's probably got to stay bare foot because of his quirk

*Reala*

I was laying in my bed at Leader's place, I'm still not use to him and Ronin being my dad's, I had just gotten a notification from Koruko's camera. I saw dad reading Papa's letter, and I noticed dad was bright red in the face, I had to keep myself from lighting, I took a scream shot for safe keeping.