who's this? and how do they know Reala?

my name's Daya, and i am trying to find an old friend of mine, Reala, she hasn't been seen in almost a month. i would like to keep in contact with her, but i feel like she would say it wold be too dangerous, but i would like to be able to talk to her without having to go through codes constantly.

"Reala?!"i called out, the way the shadows swarmed around me as the sun began to set, made this search a little, creepy. i contacted the former pro hero Tazu Akita, and asked him to look into this, i don't know what happened, or why she left, but everyone started talking about this blood terror, what was described, sounded like when Reala looses control of her quirk and becomes a 'blood drawn beast' and searches for a blood source.

"ya out here?!"i called out again, but this time, i felt a gust of wind go by, but it wasn't a natural wind, i heard a twig brake as it went by, i know it was Reala, then a familiar feminen thud came behind me.

"you shouldn't be here, Daya." i turned around to face a vary familiar albino girl with a grey sweet shirt, pastel bright blue pants, and black sneakers with white soles, and a pitch black head band.

"i am not letting you leave again, not like last time," she turned off her quirk, allowing her hair to fade back to purple except for the end, it stayed white.

"look, Reala i know you haven't been in the city, and i don't understand why you left, but right now, you are needed, crime is off the scales and....."i stopped, and let my hands drop, i saw her look in the eyes changed, from defensive, to concerned.

"the people who made Julian forget me are back and they know your family is away from you and un protected, especially since your mother is pregnant with a boy." she now looks about ready to pop out of her skin.

"Daya, why didn't you come to find me sooner? like as soon as you found this news about my family sooner?!"she is going back she has to.

"Reala who is this?"i looked up to see a girl with half chocolate brown, half strawberry pink hair with complexion to make her look like Neapolitan, who is SHE? and how does SHE know Reala?