my father, he's safer than the world

my names Helena, and i am terrified of people, the only person at this school who I'm not afraid of would be, Kowalski, and daddy, or as the world knows him, 'Database'.

i still remember that day.

*                                                                                                                                                                                                  *

they had just sent out the order for more medical utensils, i shuved everything in my room against the door, the only other ways in, is through the vents,.

then i heard the doorknob rattle, i scooted to the corner of the room, i hugged my knees as i heard the banging, i felt the tears using the back of my eyes for a parades drums.

then it stopped, then something broke the hinges and the lock, then everything was shuved out of the way, i felt the tears swell up, the grapes of salty tears begin to swell, become heavy, and ready to fall from the source.

that's when i saw him, i was terrified of him being there, but what really struck fear into me, was the fact that i expected him to do something terrible to me.

i shut my eyes and ducked my head into my knees, expecting pain, only, to be lifted into a warm embrace, i blinked a few times letting the tears fall.

i fell limp into the best thing i could have ever hoped fore, a real father, after that he raised me, for three months, my new mommy is kind, but she can sometimes act a bit 'edgy', but she is the best mother i could have ever hoped for.

my new parents are kind beyond belief to me, my new little sisters are sweet to, they've shown me a child hood i would love to of had, and.......i fell safe, my family is my comfort, and my father, he's safer than the world.