dinner with my new family...

i was crying on the old Zarohusaki family business building, torn apart over what Rain told me. then i felt a hand place itself on my shoulder, i looked up to see Ronin. i jumped to my feet still crying and hugged him, streaming and hiccuping from crying for so long.

"whats wrong?"

"they're gone!"i gasped between words, i wanted to tell him who i got the info from, but he would have arrested Rain on sight. it felt like an eternity was slowing down, and i wanted to just go home....but home is gone......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was asleep next to Ronin while we were waiting for Anna, and i wanted to see about getting my parents will, maybe Leander already has it. i woke up to the sound of Ronin freaking out, i stood up and stretched, then heard Anna mention Kol.

"why did you bring Kol?" I asked as blunt as a battle axe.

"She didn't just bring Kol," a familiar and sassy girl, if I'm not mistaken, she knows Koruko, she was his last girlfriend.

"Ok, at least there's one more person who I can tolerate. Let's go." I said as I climbed in, riding shot gun.

After a while I fell asleep.

*Ulue*

I watched the world out my window, I had the gold trimmed dress Real gave me last week. I over heard Koruko and she talking about her parents, and I just wanted to hug her after hearing about their death.

It was like feeling my heart shatter, after all, they were the first people who were by my side during my first panic attack. Yama is fairly similar, she played a lullaby to calm me.

Koruko and max, also known as deal maker and elastic menace. Also, recently there was a break out. The dark sharif and his family were involved, he was in prison while his wife and daughter broke him free.

We made it to this huge mansion! This is amazing, why hasn't Really mentioned this place before!?