time for Leander's Dare!

i yawned myself awake, and i saw we were at Leander's home, and I saw a boy with long red hair in a tight ponytail.

"come on!" i stretched as i yawned my sentence, i unbuckled and stood up, stretching towards the sky. i walked to the gate with everyone else behind me. i pressed the button and spoke into the box thing.

"ya doma!" i spoke into the box, then Leander and Koruko started talking at once then laughing before opening the gate.

we headed in, and we took our seats, and Leander began a conversation on heroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we had finished the conversation on what it means to be a hero, when Leander mentioned something inappropriate!

"Leander do you have my parents will?" Leander had taken a sip of whine and nearly spit it back out. he looked to Ronin who looked uncomfortable.

"you and Ronin can talk and get it while we go out to the garden." i said as i stood up, Koruko and the others were following. meanwhile Ronin and Leander went upstairs, i signaled Koruko on me taking a picture of the dare i requested of Leander.

i climbed up the wall and clung on to the ceiling, and heard their entire conversation, and i saw how close Leander came to his face while going on about making it up to his bat, he held Ronin's cheek, and pulled him into a kiss and i had just taken the picture! i saw how red Ronin had become! i booked it to the others and i showed them the picture! hah!

"Reala? i think this is yours." i turned to the grown men and i saw the envalope in the red heads hands. i took it, and i tore it opened, and the new guardians of mine, are here.

"looks like you two are my dads now." i said to them, and they looked surprised.