a familiar legend

theres been this weird part of the news papers, and on the news websites, mentioning a fairly certain vampire princess, i have a good guess on who they are talking about. i should head out before anyone finds out, i will pray to god that Reala isn't being dumb, but, on my way through campus, i saw a vary, vary familiar red hood, how did Kol get here? last time i cheeked, he has no intention on being a hero, i am just here for the suit, the name, and the license, everything ells is honestly just something i don't want any part of. but i would much rather just continue on with going to find Reala, and i am going back to the forest, where she left to, after that fateful day.

*                                                              two months ago                                                              *

we were fighting, side by side, then... we both lost control... she gave the people we were fighting too much adrenaline, making them die of too much energy bolting through their blood, and i... i caused two were wolves to go mad, they were two of the enemy, they were dead when i came to, both Reala and i, were terrified when we came to, then i saw her begin to cry, then she ran, using her quirk, towards the forest, i just sat there, crying, scared.

*                                                                 now                                                                                     *

the forest gives her an advantage, she uses the branches to propel herself through the trees without using her quirk, she just uses the least amount of her power possible to go as fast as a no quirk.

but, when i found her, theres this new girl with her, brown skin, black fade to butterscotch brown, with tinted brown skin, she looks like the boy Kol was walking with, just a scar on her eye and beeds in her hair, her outfit is different to.