he.....what?...

*Meana*

i was dressed up as maleficent from the live action movie, and i saw a new girl with Anna, Koruko and Ulue. i headed over with dad and auntie, seriously, who is this new girl?

"hi guys!" i called to them.

"hey Meana!"the new girl looked towards me after Ulue said my name, i now realize Ulue's wearing a black dress with a golden trim, its a basic sorta suit for woman except it has a big broach that looks like a flower, a rose, in gold.

"where did you get that dress Ulue?"

"oh, Reala got it for me."

"speaking of," i said as i looked around the room, and to my surprise, i didn't see her, where is she? "has anyone seen her, at all?"

"um," Ulue looked to the new girl who snickered.

"ona ne znayet?" she had turned to Koruko, and said, what did she say?

" i don't think she does." he laghed. "we should wait and see if she gets it."

"ty izdevayesh'sya?! i don't like that idea!" she laughed, wait a minute!

"Reala?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we were talking together the next day, we didn't have classes today then when i mentioned the dead janitor, she had this look on her face, like something was eating at her.

"what is it?" i asked, she looked like she was going to cry now.

"Davis... killed Manolo," he....what?...