Koruko! leander!

i was talking to Anna on our to cram class, apparently she was with Kol today, i honestly don't trust him as far as i can throw him. and i can throw him pretty far. anyway, we had just made it to Ronin's class, and i hope to soon get something from Rain. i know! i know! Rain is a mass murderer, but he's one of my parents oldest friends.

"Mr.Ronin?!"Ana vary quietly called for the bat, and i managed to discreetly use my new quirk to see blood movements, and i saw Ronins in the other class room.

"come on Anna."i told her as i headed over to the other cram class room. i heard her huff as she caught up, and as i opened the door and stepped through i heard his snores. i skipped over to him, stood next to him, and i did my fake voice of a certain Lawyer we both know.

"Privet moya milaya malen'kaya letuchaya mysh." i said 'Hello my cute little bat' to him in Russian. he almost grabbed me when he woke up. then he relaxed a bit when he saw me instead of the lawyer with bright red hair.

"ok, what is it you two need?" i stood up with my hand on my hip.

we explained we had some issues in training our quirks, and i wanted to learn more about what else i can learn to do with my new powers. then we headed to the dome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we were hiding, so Anna could practice scaring and using her quirk. i was hiding in the bushes just enough so i would be a little harder to find than Ronin who is just sitting next to my bush. then i heard Anna almost screaming!

"Reala! Ronin! i need you to come out now!" i rolled out of the bush and i stood up with Ronin after a snorted awake!

"Anna?!" i called after her, when she was about to hide in the fountain?

"ah! Ronin Reala!" she booked it towards us before speaking gibberish and saying something about someone ells being here.

"ah! this is bad!" she said before hiding again! we turned around and there stood Koruko and Leander!

Leander! Koruko!" i jumped to them tackling them into a bear hug! they laughed a bit as they hugged back, i saw Leander turn to Ronin and say the perfect thing

"Privet moya milaya malen'kaya letuchaya mysh." i know for a fact that Ronin is angy bat now.

"who's this?" Anna asked, looks like i need to introduce my friends here, well more like family.

"this is Leander and Koruko! they're basically like family to me." Anna looked vary interested in this situation the Leanin couple started talking and Koruko  and Anna and i had started talking.

"it would be amazing if you could join Monarch, then you wouldn't have to wait so long to hangout!" i'm guessing Leander over heard out conversation.

"you know Koruko does need a school to go to, i may see about sending him here." he smirked to Ronin, we smiled to each other as the adults were still talking. after a while they had to leave.

"uvidimsya, sestrenka!" Koruko said as he waved goodbye. we refer to each other as brither and sister.

"YA lyublyu tebya moya myshka." hehehe! Leander just said he loves his mouse, also known as Ronin. it's getting late, plus i was saposed to meet Rain soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had changed into my suit, and prepared for when Rain was going to meet me. but hen he did, he was  dragging his dirt and blood covered feat.

"rain? what happened to mom and dad?" he began to cry, i went up to him and hugged him.

"they're gone!" he sobbed, and i felt like my world is being shattered...." they died trying to find you! your mother was going to have a baby boy, but nine-tails cut him out of her and took him! i was too late! i'm sorry!" he sobbed as we both fell to our knees in the hug, i bagan to cry to, not caring if my makeup gets smudged.