ugh! why am i stuck here?!

dad and i were reading up on Percy Jackson, and this was before Jacks birthday. so we were just reading the first and second book, and a while before, i asked Ronin about midterm, and he mentioned we wont get much information on the exam till it starts. but he did say some of the experimented kids will be added to who they are related to.

i needed to go get some things for the classes i have next, and on my way back to the storage room here i study, Yama nearly ran me down!

"oh! Daya! it's good that i ran into you!" she looked almost anxious, what has she done?

"what have you done?" i asked as i leaned my wait to one leg and setting my hand on my hip.

"what?" she asked, i sighed as i pinched the bridge of my nose.

"you said 'Oh! Daya! it's good that i ran into you', so what have you done?" i tilted my head as i sighed again.

she then went on about my sister accidentally kissing her?! and the fact that she may have feelings for her, and i would rather her had just gone with talking to Fea. so i gave her advice on just talking to her later, and i as about to go talk to dad, when Fea came out of no where and asked the same thing! UGH! WHY AM I STUCK HERE!