I'm so sorry Helena...

i saw what Helena was going through, she and her mother were sitting together, my Aunt Tareasa, Aunt Adella, and my cousin Medow were apart of the rescue of two girls, Leana, and anglean, Leana had escaped a experimentation lab this morning, she lead us back. and Anglean had her eyes cut out and her limbs cut off! meanwhile Daya's friend scarlet, was taken by her grand father, aka David's father! i realized how late it was and how long i was thinking.

i ran off to find my dads, but i left a letter in her things, and i used my quirk to dash home, i also recently discovered what my other power is. i can hypnotize others to do what i want without hurting them, and they wont remember it unless i show them the memory by morphing myself with them using my blood ability.

but on my way out though, i saw a girl fighting Rain, who i have a bone to pick with!

"stop!" i shouted as i landed and shuved the two apart!the girl looked upset, but after she saw my eyes, she was scared

"one, why the heck are you fighting, and two, what were you thinking Rain?!" i roared, he just stood there, looking at me.

"why did you go with them to that robery?! you said, to my- me and dark spark! you told us! you would end you villain career! that you would be better! so-" i stopped to take a breath, and repeated 'don't get angry vampire' three times aloud.

"ne serdis' na vampira, ne serdis' na vampira, ne serdis' na vampira." i sighed as i calmed my heart beat. "why aren't you talking? why didn't you do anything?"

"because spirit breaker had me under her control, ad i didn't talk because i hurt you." i was taken back by this. "at least..."he began again.

"at least you felt safe enough to take your anger out on me....instead of the world..." his voice began to quake, i couldn't do anything other than hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was about to get passed McDonald's at walking speed, when a boy called my name, but he was a boy i rescued last week.

"Realla! Wait up!" he was jogging to keep up.

"oh, uh Ealo? was it?"

"uh, yeah, i didn't expect you to remember me."

"well kinda hard to when you were the first person who asked for my autograph and if you could have a picture taken with me." i said as he blushed a little.

"here." i said as i took out some paper from my pocket and wrote down my number.

"we'll talk more later, Kay? i've gotta talk to my family." i said before running at top speed, fast enough to seem like a purple blur, followed by a strong wind, gushing past people.

it was a refreshing way of doing things, once i saw dad's home, i skirted to a halt, and i jogged to the front door. it's not like i'm not used to my dads secret love, but i heard them say, they loved each other, looks like i have to do some voice faking.

"wow! didn't expect you guys to-" i was interrupted by a loud snoring noise.

"oh, Reala! Koruko's sleeping." Anna said as she came around the corner.

"I'll take my brother and sister upstairs so you two can make out." i scurried off as dad was about to say something, i looked back for a second to see my other dad grab him from behind.

i quickly took Koruko up with Anna and i to his room to watch horror movies, i forgot i to get some snacks, so i managed to sneak around them, i saw Leander talking to dad then winked to me, i took out my phone, and started recording as i swooped down, and set it to an angle so i can get them kissing again!

i grabbed some chips, cookies, and a case of cupcakes and rice crispy squares, then i peeked out, and saw Leander place his palm on dads cheek, then dad pulled him into a kiss by the collor, he he he. i stopped the recording and went back up to Koruko's room, this is going to be great.