gees! mean!

i could hear them closing in! i was about to run with the girl in my arms, when the boy took me by the arm and lead me to this office place, then i heard gun fire outside! the girl was still unconscious.

then a penguin rushed passed me, what the frack? the boy stood next to me, almost twice as shocked.

then things only began to get worse,more gun fires could be heard, then i could hear people outside crying and grunting in pain!

i made it my mission to find my family before those men do! but in the mean time, this boy is restraining my arm as something big and heavy was thrown into the side of the building!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he was leading me and coda, the girl who regained-consciousness and introduced herself, to cram class, i guess it's fair, the other classes are packed full! this should be interesting.

but we had just stepped into the room and this girl with blond and a streak of a lighter blond made a snobby remark!

"wow you got two other students in detention!"i don't know why but i just spat a sentence at her like it was nothing!

"excuse but the rest of the class' are packed full so this is our only option!"i barked causing three people to stare.