Alexis Sanchez // My Perfect Girl

My perfect girl was sitting before my eyes. My best friend, my lover, my soul mate, my everything. Y/N was girlfriend of four years now. I was more than positive she is the one. She had been with me throughout everything. She moved to England with me after I transferred to Arsenal from Barcelona. I knew it wasn't easy for her, she left her whole life behind for me. I was absolutely grateful for that. She became my inspiration and my only reason to do my best.

These past four years have the absolute best by her side. We met in a small cafe in the Catalan city. It was my day off and I had nothing to do, so I decided to go out for a walk around the beautiful city of Catalonia. I was getting tired and decided to enter the place for a drink and some time to rest before I walk back home. As soon as I entered my eyesight caught the most perfect sight. I froze on the spot not caring what people thought of me. I was probably even drooling for her, and may not even notice.

She was sitting at a table by herself, with her nose in a book. As always, my girl was a very studious young lady. She was studying to be a pediatrician. She was a fan of children, and was very good with them also. I remember my first time at her sister's house when I met her twin niece and nephew. They absolutely adored her. I was for the first time in a while, shy. Shy to talk to a girl whom I just saw but, I felt like it was a need to get to know her. I played it off walked to the nearest table to me. My view was directly on her.

The way her glasses would slide down on her nose was cute. She would groan and eagerly slide them back up. The way her nose would cringe when she was fully concentrated on something was so perfect. Her complexion was the best of all. She had the best pair of sea blue eyes and long chestnut brown hair. She didn't need any makeup, nor was she any. Well expect for the small amount of lip gloss on her full, pink lips. Speaking of them, they made me want to kiss them over and over again.

I knew it was wrong to have all these different feelings about a girl I've just seen and don't even know. But I in all fairness, couldn't stop. She was the most beautiful woman ever, from the exception of my mother of course. I noticed her perfect, straight teeth when she showed a smile every time she'd read a message from her cell phone. Her dimples were another feature that had me in complete awe. Perfect. The best word to describe her.

Then the most amazing act took place. Her blue orbs met mine. I noticed her lips part in a little smile. My face showed a immense wide grin. She took her bottom lip in between her teeth, obviously it was her shyness taking over. I all of a sudden felt so confident. 'It's alright Alexis she's just a girl. A very attractive one, but just give it a chance' I spoke to my self, trying to boost my confidence up.

I had finally had the courage to go and talk to her. After many jokes and discovering her perfections, I had the bravery to ask her one simple question. The one simple question that was able to change my life for good. "Y/N, would you do me the amazing honor of accompanying me on a date?" Apparently I wasn't the only one hoping for a chance for this date. She gladly accept my request.

See let me tell you about Y/N. She, like you've heard me say before, is the most beautiful woman in the world. She was a generous, caring, intelligent, special girl. Special. That was the term my mother used when I called her to tell her about my new lover. "Alexis I hope to meet this special girl soon. You sound so in love mijo." Those were her exact words. Most importantly of all she and I shared one thing in common. Our passion for fútbol.

Living in Barcelona and being a Spanish herself, she adored Barça. Basically, for gift I gave her consisted of jerseys, tickets to El Clásico, fan gear, signed fan gear from her favorite play Lionel Messi. The day I took her to meet the team she was ecstatic. That day also happened to be the day we shared our first kiss. I remember I scored a goal that very day. Of course, I dedicated it to her. We weren't even official but I didn't care. I pointed at her in the crowd, as she showed an 'awe' expression.