Harry Kane // She Only Models For Me

for @crouchy28, my first harry kane imagine :))))

There was nothing better to Abbie than having her boyfriend accompany her to her photo-shoots. She truly enjoyed having him there watching her do her best - plus she always went to his games, so he owed her this time.

She had an important shoot today with a men's clothing line in London. Harry came along because they both could use some alone time here in the city.

"Are you excited or nervous for these things?" He asked his girlfriend.

He really didn't how she felt before a shoot, better yet, an important one like this. Abbie always related it to before a football match.

"A little nervous, but also excited to have you here with me." His girlfriend smiled, kissing his cheek.

She held his hand as they walked inside the building to her dressing room. Boy did the girl enjoy being pampered up for these things. And also having the world see her in all the covers.

Harry enjoyed it too, but let's admit the man is very jealous also.

Sometimes he wondered why he let half the world see his girl looking really good on the covers of magazines. It wasn't like she was doing wrong, but it's just a feeling of protection he has.

Greeting her personal makeup artist and hair dresser, they began doing their jobs. Being in this industry have made them her close friends.

"So who are you doing the shoot with today?" Michael her hairdresser asked.

Harry turned his attention to his girlfriend. No one mentioned to him their was going to be another person in this shoot.

Abbie tried to avoided his gaze. She had a not so much of a smile on her face and answered. "Olivier Giroud."

"What? Abbie, can I talk to you for one second?" Not even giving his girlfriend a chance to respond, he walked right past outside of the room.

Harry definitely knew how to make a scene in front of everyone.

Shyly Abbie walked outside of the room, hoping her boyfriend wasn't that upset. But he was pissed.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you weren't doing this shoot alone, better yet telling me you were doing it with Giroud?" Harry yelled in a low voice.

And here we go again.

Abbie completely understood that he was upset. She didn't tell him because of this very same reason. His jealousy always interfered with their happiness.

Literally Abbie could be sitting across this room, and if one guy was to make a  rather provocative face at her Harry was a angry mess.

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you. I knew you would get upset! That's why I wanted you to come along so you could see that I don't plan on cheating." Abbie answered.

That last part made Harry's heart break. He knew Abbie would never be unfaithful to him. It's not her she didn't trust, it was all the other men around her. He knew thier intentions, by just one simply look they gave her.

Seeing how much his girlfriend was hurt by this, he pulled her into his arms hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't plan on making you upset. I know you, and I know your intentions, it's just he's Giroud. A different team, a rival for me." He tried to explain himself.

"Look just promise me, you won't start getting jealous anymore. I love you Harry Kane and there's a reason why I am here with you." She had to him.

"I promise, I love you too." He smiled giving her a kiss on the lips.

-

And that's a wrap, good job today everyone, was what everyone in the studio heard before the clapping had begun.

Harry felt a bit of relief once his girlfriend removed herself from the French man's legs. These pictures were very sensual, like over the top.

Something Abbie was used to doing, just not with a man by her side. But she also saw this as an opportunity, and a new beginning for new chances.

With the assistant giving her a robe to cover up, she came almost running towards her boyfriend. He tried to his best to show a smile on his, which wasn't much fake either.

He was very proud of how great Abbie did her job. No doubt she was a true artist when it came to this.

"I'm very proud of you! You were amazing and very beautiful out there." He whispered in her ear.

Smiling, she pressed her lips against his feeling happy she'd finally get to go home and rest with this man. "Thank you baby, I'm happy you are here."

Abbie was much proud of him also. He acted like a total gentleman with much calm, when Olivier came over to introduce himself. The rival, as Harry referred to, wasn't a touchy guy.

The Arsenal player was much respectful to Abbie, and also a very nice person she enjoyed being with today.

Let's not forget he's cute also.

"Now let's get home, I really want to see if you can model for me in the bedroom." He said in a very low voice. Abbie gasped, but deep inside she agreed also.

And that's what happens when you date a model, and when you have an overly jealous boyfriend. But no matter what, one thing was that they love each more than anything.

[harry is a cutie]