Neymar Junior // Gym Schenanigans

(smut)

It was a nice day today. I had just finished all the house chores and my boyfriend Neymar just got back from a press conference he had today. We decided that we would work out together today since and he didn't have football practice today.

"Babe you ready?" i asked him coming down the stairs, in my gym outfit. The benefit of this big house was we already had a huge workout room, so we didn't need to go out to a public gym.

"Yes ma'am. we'll finally workout, after a long period of eating and getting fat." He joked, grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers together.

"Excuse me rudeness, that is all you never letting Marcela take a break with all that food she makes for you." I teased him. "If I were her, I would've killed you by now or at least quit."

"Wouldn't quitting be your first choice?" He asked, trying to comprehend my previous statements. I shook my head, entering the gym room.

"No babe, murder would be my first choice." I laughed. he gasped acting offended while I reached for my earphones and iPhone.

"So, what are you doing first?" He asked me, hugging me from behind.

As you could tell, Neymar and I were really attached. I don't believe there was ever moment were could be apart from each other. That was one the main reasons, I moved to Barcelona with him. I loved him, and vice-versa.

"I'll walk the treadmill for a while, you?" I asked back. I felt Ney's lips against the skin of my neck, as he left small kisses.

"I'll do some weights for now." He said leaving a long kiss on my temple, indicating he was leaving to do his things.

I took the moment to put the earbuds in my ear and start my Calvin Harris playlist for working out. I stepped onto the machine and set up the speed and began walking. I would slowly pick up the pace, as I could find my spot. I kept thinking about the regular stuff. After a long thirty minutes I was feeling tired, so I stopped and turned to see Neymar. He was now on the ground doing some sit-ups. I couldn't help but stair at him for what felt like ages.

"Want to join me?" He noticed me staring at me, as he was smirking also.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked him. He obviously had noticed that I was drooling over him.

"You look cute after you've worked out." He grinned. I hands down had the best boyfriend ever. Even though I looked completely hideous, he still made me feel like a princess.

"Whatever." I scoffed. He laughed and sat up. I was sitting at the end of the treadmill meaning he was right in front of me.

He reached his arms at and brought me to his lap. "I love you baby." And with that he kissed my lips.

I was no human to turn a kiss down from my super sexy boyfriend. I kissed his lips as the same motion that he kissed mines. He hands were steady grabbing my waist while my fingers were lost in his hair. I was definitely enjoying this moment. His hands slowly traveled to the waistband of my compression shorts. He was using his hands to massage my body, making me melt in his arms.

"Right here, right now?" He whispered in my ear. I am literally on the verge of dying right now. I took hold of the back of his neck and turned him to face me.

"Ney.." Was all I said. A smile appeared on his face, as we swapped positions ans he placed me beneath him.

My hands traveled throughout his body, while his were making sure I was completely nude. I brought him closer and kissed throughout his neck. He groaned and held me tighter. Never had we had sex in the gym. There's always first for everything. I felt cold once my shorts and shirt came off and I was only left in my undergarments.

"You're so perfect." He whispered. His words made me tingle and i felt desperate for him. He sat up straddling my waist.

"I love you so, so much Y/N." He left a trail of kisses going down my stomach. I couldn't help all of the passion that was between us right now. I arched my back feeling weak and needy.

"Neymar, I need you." I breathed out. He swiftly got rid of my bran along with his clothes. I closed my eyes feeling him come closer to me.

He entered me slowly. I felt a bit of pain but instant joy. I loved it his only motive was to please me, not anything else. He held me close to him, whispering me sweet things trying to make me feel loved and wanted. Neymar began to move inside me still being cautious.

He kept a steady pace. No matter how much I enjoyed it, I need it faster. I knew what he wanted. He had always told me he felt satisfied when I moaned his name. I felt a pit of excitement, as we shared this moment.

"Neymar, faster." I moaned. His took a faster speed, thrusting deep in me. I was feeling tired on worn out, but he just had me on cloud nine.

"Neymar, oh yes. I'm coming." Small whimpers came from my mouth. I felt his warm breath tingle my body. We were both now covered in sweat but it was so romantic.

"Come baby." He said. I felt a high peak of excitement as I let myself out. Not long before we were both out of breathe laying together on the yoga mat we began on.

"That was.." I tried to regain my composure. Neymar chuckled and drew me closer to him. I looked up at his perfect face. Damn, i am so lucky.

"Why don't we shower? But this time we get to do it a bit rough." He seductively bit my ear.

"A clean shower babe." I smirked playfully.

At the end of the day only dirtiness was achieved.

[brasil & mexico played awesome this week man]