Manuel Neuer // You're Mine

for @1dneuergomez, hope you enjoy this (:

Manuel Neuer, also known as the best goalkeeper in Germany's history, the world even. Arianna considered him to be the most disgusting, ignorant, horrible human in the entire world. She had the pleasure, note the sarcasm, of being his housemaid.

It was the worst job ever she said. But what could you do when you were a student in need of money to pay your dues, she always reminded herself.

Sometimes people wonder why she was so miserable when herr she was working for one of the most wanted man on the earth, but that's because they don't know what's behind the pretty face. It was a tiring job she always told everyone.

She is the maid, as well as the one who watched him bring thousand of women home and helped him disappear them before any else sees them. She takes care of him whenever he came home completely intoxicated, she did anything and everything he needed.

But she never got the respect she deserved. This was another typical Saturday where instead of going out with her friends, she spent the day here helping Manuel in anything he needed. It was getting late and it was almost time for her to leave, but she never left without knowing Manuel got home.

She sat in the luxurious apartment, drinking a cup of coffee knowing it might be a long night trying to wait for him. She tried watching television to have something to keep her busy, but it wasn't long until sleep took over.

It was around five o'clock in the morning when she heard loud, bold knocks on the door. On the other side stood a very drunk Manuel and his best mate Thomas holding him.

"Hey Ari, I brought him in this time so it wouldn't be too much for you." Thomas told her with a small smile. Arianna knew most the Bayern guys because they would all come over.

They were nice guys, which only made her wonder why Manuel was such an ass. "Thank you Thomas, but I think I'll take it from here. Drive home safe, please." She said taking hold of him.

"Okay, let's get you upstairs." She said, making Manuel burst into laughter. Arianna began laughing herself seeing his reaction.

"You're so pretty Ari. I feel like I'm in heaven being this close to you." He said bringing her closer and taking a long sniff of her hair. "Peaches, I love it."

"Oh god, it's a good thing you won't remember this tomorrow." She said.

"I love you Arianna, you're just amazing." He kept pulling her closer. Arianna didn't know whether to be seriously concerned but she knew he drunk and just rambling words. "Look at me, please." He said.

Arianna turned around seeing a smirk spread on his face. He closed the little space between them and brought her lips to his. For the time it lasted, she really enjoyed the feeling of his lips against hers. His kisses were smooth and addictive.

She immediately was brough back to reality and pulled away. "Oh dear god, what have I just done?"

Manuel still kept talking but she ignored everything he said and kept walking straight into his bedroom until she placed in on his bed. He still maintained a strong grip on her body.

"Okay Manuel, let me go now." She said nicely if she were trying to get her point across to a child. "No Ari, stay here with me please."

"Dude, you don't know what you're saying, okay? Now let go of me and go to sleep." She said holding his arms removing them from her waist.

"God, don't you understand Ari! I'm in love with you! I've been attracted to you since the day you've worked here. I've been so afraid to say anything and I have been so rude to you, and I'm sorry Ari, I really am." He explained.

"Hey, it's okay. Look I'll stay. I'm
hoping nothing bad happens in the morning please." She said laying down beside him feeling his warm body next to hers.

"It won't, I promise you." He whispered wrapping his arms around her bringing her closer to him.

And if there's was anything good about Manuel other than his goalkeeping skills, was that he always kept his promises no matter what.

[congrats to leo for balon d'or even tho i wanted ney to win]