Isco Alarcòn // Forever My Good Luck Charm

Today was the day. I was finally gonna ask Marina to be my girlfriend. We've been seeing each other a lot lately after her brother, Sergio, introduced us.

"Hey man what's up?" I heard Sergio ask. Today was our game against Valencia and I was planning on asking her today.

"Hey ready for today?" I asked him lacing up my boots.

"Oh yeah I really think we're gonna win today plus I have my three good luck charms coming today!" He said.

"Who's coming?" I asked looking up at him.

"Pilar, my son, and Marina." He said with a smile. Perfect.

"Hey um, speaking about your sister." I said nervously. He looked up at me in the eyes.

"What about my sister?" He asked in a more serious tone. Here goes nothing.

"Well-uh I was planning on, I'm planning to ask Marina to be my-uh my girlfriend." I said scratching the back of neck.

"Oh. Really, my sister?" He asked kinda shocked. He sat down next to me on the bench in deep, deep thought about what I had just had said.

"Man listen, I just want us to be okay. I don't wanna date her without your consent. I really have strong feelings for her, and they grow day by day. She amazing, beautiful, smart, everything I want in a woman. Sergio would you give me your blessing to date Marina?" I asked nervously. He smiled and turned to me.

"I really don't know what to say. I mean I didn't think my opinion would really matter in this situation." He said chuckling a bit.

"Sergio your sister adores you and always values your opinion. You guys are very close and your the man figure in her life since your dad's death. Your opinion is very important for me." I said.

"You know what? I really thank you for that Isco. I give you my blessing to date Marina. I like think you guys are made for each other and not only that but, if I had said no she said probably cut my balls off." He said. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you Sergio." I said and patted his back. He pulled away and patted my shoulder.

"Just one thing, you hurt me sister and I'll cut your balls off and make sure you can never play another game of football ever again in your life. Understood?" He said in s more serious tone. I rapidly nodded yes.

He smiled and left the locker room leaving me to process what just happened. I could finally be with the girl I love. I began to smile just of thought of us together. My thoughts were interrupted by arms wrapped my neck.

"Hey you." I heard her sweet voice. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"You seem extremely happy today." She with a questioning look. I just looked at her and smiled.

"What's up with you?" She said even more confused. I couldn't resist so I just kissed her lips. She took no time time kiss me back and loosen up to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and so did she. Our perfect first kiss.

"Wow." She breathed out as she pulled away. I smiled and pecked her lips again.

"I know a little bit off guard. But I like you a lot Marina. Hell, I love you. And I would love it if you say yes to being my girlfriend." I said. She blushed and kissed my lips again.

"Of course. I love you Francisco." I said. I pulled away giving her a stern look.

"You know I hate that Ramos." I said. She laughed and kissed me again.

"That's why I said it." She said between kisses.

"I love you more Marina." I said. We continued to make out. I loved the feeling of her lips against mine. She was finally mine and I couldn't be more fulfilled.

"Mm, babe you have a game." She said pulling away leaving one last peck on my lips.

"Well now that I have my good luck charm I'll be sure to win." I said picked her up bridal style. My life was finally complete.

[isco is such a cutie tbh]