Cristiano Ronaldo // Jealousy & Commitment

Tonight my boyfriend Cristiano and I were heading to a dinner his team was having on celebrating their win today.

"Anna! Princesa can you help me?" I heard a voice say as I was still doing my hair and already dressed.

"Yeah baby. I'm in the bathroom!" I said to him. In he came dressed in black suit with a white button down with a tie around his neck, un-done.

"Could you help me please princesa?" He chuckled. I shook my head and did his tie.

"There you go handsome." I said and kissed his cheek. I went back to my spot and started back on my hair.

"We look gorgeous princesa." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I was wearing a hot pink bustier dress with nude heels and a golden cuff on my arm.

"Thank you." I said as he planted kisses on my neck.

"Baby." I groaned and turned around to face him. He just gave a smirk and started to kiss my lips. I started tugging on his hair. But realized it was getting late.

"Mm.. Cris come on. We gotta go." I said pecking his lips after every word.

"Can we just stay home?" He groaned still connecting his lips with mine.

"Baby come on let's just go for a little while." I insisted. He gave up and kissed me one last time.

"Fine. We'll continue this later tonight." He whispered in my ear and slapped my ass. I gasped and pushed him out the bathroom.

I quickly hurried up with my hair and did my makeup. Looking at myself one last time in the mirror. I walked out towards the door. I was walking down the stairs and looking at Cristiano cluelessly looking around the room.

"Okay Cris?" I said chuckling. He looked at me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"Let's go." I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked out the door into his car and made our way to the restaurant. I was excited to see the guys whom I haven't seen in like forever. We arrived at the place and we entered together.

"Cris and Anna are here!" I heard Marcelo say.

"Hey guys." Cristiano said to everyone and waved.

"Anna! How's my favorite little sister?" Sergio asked me giving me a bone crushing hug. He wasn't my brother but we were best friends and we always called each other brother and sister.

"Amazing, now that I got to see you!" I said hugging him back. We sat down. Cris was to my left and Sergio to my right.

"So how's life treating you Anna Banana?" Marcelo asked me. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's great thank you!" I said.

"Well we all saw your new photoshoot with Dolce and Gabanna. You looked amazing." He said. I looked across to see Sergio and Iker nodded in agreement.

"Aw thank you guys." I said give them a smile. I felt Cristiano's arm go around my waist securely.

"Babe is everything okay?" I asked him almost whispering so no one could here.

"Yeah everything's just, perfect." He said taking a sip of his drink almost sounding sarcastic. I brushed it off letting him be.

"So how's daddy life?" I asked Iker. He and Sara had a gorgeous baby boy named Martín.

"It's incredible. I honestly don't think there's anything better in life than becoming a dad." He said with such a passion. I smiled at his words.

"I'm honestly gonna cry. Your words were so touching." Sergio said. He and Marcelo started to fake cry.