Lionel Messi // Just Trust Me

We were all at mine and my boyfriend Leo's house having a get together with team. I was sitting with Leo to my right and Shakira to my left. I laid my head on my boyfriend's shoulder as he kissed my forehead. It was a pretty fun night just us drinking, dancing, and just having.

"Well I say it's Alice's turn to dance." Gerard says. Gee thanks Geri, I thought to myself.

"No thank you I'm good." I said. I wasn't exactly the best dancer out there, but definitely didn't wanna embarrass myself either.

"Come on Alice! I'll dance with you!" Ney said grabbing my hand pulling me up. I got up and stood with him. They put on samba, of course.

"Really put on the samba!" I say.

"Come on Alice! I'll teach you babe, don't worry. I got this!" He said emphasizing the 'I got this'. Ney and I were pretty close. He was like the brother I never had, so I was kinda used to him calling me 'babe'.

"Fine." I said. I felt his hands on my hips so I placed mine on his shoulders. We moved to the beat of the music. I was kinda getting the hang of it. The guys started whistling and clapping. I couldn't help but blush, I never really liked being the center of attention.

"Okay now follow me." Neymar said. I nodded in response as he put an arm around my waist. He started coordinating as we started picking up the pace. I was swaying my hips feeling the adrenaline in me; having absolute fun.

"Okay you got it babe?" Neymar said smirking. I just laughed it off. I continued moving along with the song. Neymar kept spinning me, holding my waist. The song was over and they started clapping. I gave a ridiculous bow feeling proud of myself.

"Good job Alice! Next we'll be doing this on Dancing with the Stars." He said raising an eyebrow. I laughed and went back to my boyfriend.

"That went better than what I expected." I said kissing his cheek sitting next to him. I looked up at him. No response. He had a serious face, looking rather pissed off.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked him moving my hand to his cheek. He grabbed it and placed it back on my lap.

"I'll be upstairs." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. The room suddenly got quiet as we hear a door shut, loudly.

"What just happened?" I asked out loud. I turned to everyone who had shocked looks on their faces.

"He most likely got jealous." Gerard says confidently.

"How do you know Geri?" I asked him. Why would he be jealous? He more than anyone should know I see Ney as a friend only, as a brother.

"He's a very jealous man Alice." Marc told me.

"You should go talk to him." Shakira told me giving me a smile.

"He just has to ruin everything with his attitude." I said sighing desperately.

"Yeah we'll head out anyways it's late. Sorry for.. you know." Neymar said nervously.

"Ney it's not your fault! But thank you anyways." I said. I walked them all out saying my goodbyes and went upstairs.

"Are they gone?" Leo asked as I opened the door.

"Yeah." I coldy said. I was getting really pissed off. He literally was being an ass. I walked into the bathroom changing into my pajamas, washing my face, before heading to bed. I walked put of the bathroom and laided down next to him with my back facing him.

"Alice?" He said.

"What?"

"Are you mad?" He said. I quickly sat up and faced him.

"Of course I am. You basically just came up here and locked yourself in leaving me with our guests. Do you know how rude that is Leo?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"Well it's not my fault! I saw how you were looking at Neymar! You would probably even kiss him if I wasn't their!" He said. I laughed.

"Are you even listening to yourself? You should know Neymar is like my brother Leo! Nothing else. But if you're gonna let your jealousy get to you all the time and you aren't gonna trust me, your girlfriend, then I guess.." He cut me off.

"Guess what?" He asked with a soft voice. It was hard saying this but it wasn't the first time he had done this. I was honestly getting tired of it.

"Then this isn't gonna work. I love you but I'm not gonna just sit here and watch you make a show every time I have fun with one of your teammates." I said. I was getting out of bed until I felt someone grab my waist.

"Alice please don't. I'm sorry baby I just don't wanna lose you. I can't live without you. I love you." He said hugging my tighter. I turned around and cupped his face.

"Baby you won't lose me Leo. Ever. Just promise me that you'll trust me Leo?" I asked me.

"Baby don-" He started.

"Please." I hesitated.

"Okay, I trust you." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. He immediately respond kissing me back. Our lips moved slowly yet passionately. I pulled back breathing heavily from our make out session and looked into his eyes.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more Alice." He said and quickly attached his lips with mine.

[ney or leo?]