Jasper Cillseen // Morning Cuddles

I woke after a long nine hours of sleep. I felt Jasper's strong arms around my body. I didn't want to wake him up to so I just stayed put for a couple of seconds. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked over to the clock. 11:36.

If today was his training day, it would have mattered. But today Jasper didn't have any plans, which most likely meant we would stay home all day. The windows didn't shine as bright as other days. Then, I heard it was raining outside.

"Fuck." I muttered silenty. I suddenly had the urge to use the restroom. Why?

I really didn't want to wake Jasper. He has been waking up early every morning for practice and he deserves some rest. I tried my best to remove his arms from around me. I successfully did it and proped my legs one by one out of bed.

I stood up carefully and I was going to take my first step, i felt a hand pull me back. Fuck, I muttered under my breath. I should really stop using that word. I turned to see him half awake and confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked. He seemed to be so upset I was leaving him. It was kinda of cute.

"I just have to go to the bathroom Jas. I'll be right back." I smiled at him. He sighed and let me hand go. He got comfortable again under the white duvet that kept us warm at night.

I quickly went to use my business so I could go lay with my boyfriend. I used my business and i walked up to the mirror. I glances in the mirror seeing me in my usual morning look. I put my hair in a more neat bun than before.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I might as well get the day and make my boyfriend some breakfast, right? With that thought I wakled out of washroom, into the bedroom, now heading to the kitchen.

"Babeee. Where are you going love?" Jasper's groggily voice asked me. I looked at him and walked closer to him.

"Just going to make you breakfast Jas. Go back to sleep, I'll wake you in a while." I kissed his forehead.

"Noooo, stay love." He clung onto my waist. There was no way I could say no to Jasper. I even noticed him doing that adorable little pout.

"Okay. Now scoot." I laughed. He pleasantly move over to his side, as I laid down on our king sized bed.

"Mm, thank you my love." He left small little kisses on my neck. I chuckled and weaved my fingers throughout his short blonde hair.

"Your welcome babe." I said. I let out a long sigh. This was a much better feeling than having to wake up to do my regular routine.

"You know I missed my morning cuddles." He confessed. It was true. Every morning Jasper and I would spend at least half an hour in bed just enjoying each others embrace.

"Me too. But remember hard work pays off babe." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you y/n." He said. Now his lips hovered mine. I smiled. I felt his need to kiss my lips. I could feel as our breathes were combing together.

"I love you too Jas." I connected our lips with one kiss, that felt like the bery first that we shared. I pulled away, breathless. My eyes were closed letting all of my emotions calm a bit.

"Now shut up and let's enjoy our morning cuddles."

[barça is back on top & marc is having a girl - it's a good day]