James Rodriguez // Make You Feel Better

"Hello beautiful." My boyfriend greeted as he opens the door.

"Hi handsome." I gave him a sweet peck on the lips.

Due to both of our jobs, we haven't been able to spend as much time with each other as we want to. James and I have started to have date nights, so our relationship won't be as dull.

"What have you prepared for dinner tonight Mr. Rodriguez?" We walked into the dinning room hand in hand.

He pulled out a chair for me and pleased me with a glass of white wine. I smiled and took a devouring sip.

"I made an appetizer of empanadas de carne molida con mi mama's salsa especial; pechugas de pollo, arroz blanco, y mis deliciosos maduros Colombianos." He said.

{I made ground beef empanadas along with my mother's special salsa; chicken breast, white rice, and my delicious Colombian fried bananas.}

I loved my Colombian boyfriend. He was an amazing cook and I was the one who enjoyed the most. I was a Spanish girl from Madrid, so I really didn't have the same type of relations with South Americans. But hell did I enjoy there culture and especially there food.

"Ya tengo hambre, mi amor." He lagged with me. {I'm already hungry my love}

"Let me bring you your plate baby, so we can began dinner." He said.

I watched as he served two plates with those extravagant foods. He placed a plate in front of me and we began dinner.

"So everything with the team?" I began to make conversation.

"It's good, we're trying our best right now. A loss in a friendly, at La Liga, and Copa del Rey isn't the results that we were expecting." His mood downed a bit.

"Lo siento mi amor." I reached across the table to intertwine our fingers together. {I'm so sorry my love.}

He just responded by giving me a sympathetic smile and changing conversation.

"How about you? How's work treating you?" He wore a fake smile on his face.

"About that. They called me for a trip to Italy for a Dolce and Gabbana photoshoot." I smiled.

"Baby that's amazing!" He kissed my lips. "At least your succeeding at what you do."

"James, amor don't say that. This is just a phase for the club." I told him.

"I guess your right." He sighed. I smiled at him and made myself comfortable on his lap, straddling him.

"I'm always right." I smirked. He laughed and kissed my lips.

He wrapped my arms around his enjoying the moment that we were sharing. James was going through a tough right now, so I decided to help him release some stress. I moved my lips to his neck and began to kiss it.

"I know what would make you feel better baby boy." I mumbled against his skin.

One of his strong arms grasped around my waist. I took his skin between my teeth making him groan.

"Amor.." He trailed off as I began grinding on his crotch. "Ay mi dios! Te necesito mi amor." {Oh my god! I need you my love.}

Hearing those words out of his mouth made me crave him even more. I grabbed his face and kissed him as I took him into his bedroom. Not once did I let your lips apart from each other. James kicked the door opened and threw me on the bed. I knew what he want was to control me tonight. He wanted to feel superior. His lips now were hovering mine.

My hands reached to the back of his neck and attached our lips again. My tongue explored his mouth, as his returned the deed. His hands reached under my dress running my thighs. I moaned in the passionate kiss, and my finger ran in his hair.

"Isa, me vuelves loco!" He groaned. {Isa, you drive me crazy!}

I began unbuttoning his shirt, until it ended on the wooden floor of our his bedroom. His lips explored every single spot on my neck. He made me feel very comfortable with him, yet I was so sensitive with his every touch. He finally met my sweet spot and gave the most immense please.

"J-James." I stuttered. I tried to keep that perfect composure as a girlfriend, but I was melting in his arms little by little.

His finger attentively managed to discard me dress. I gave myself a mental high-five, for wearing my white lingerie tonight. Just like my man's Merengue jersey.

"This definitely some motivation." He eyed my body. His eyes full of lust.

His hands discarded my panties with like a breeze. His lips did his magic, as he eat me out. I was moaning uncontrollably. My fingers tangled in my boyfriends black hair.

"Ready baby?" He asked me. I nodded and watched as he unbuckled his belt. His pants and boxers were making a pile on the floor, along with my clothes.

His friend was definitely ready for action. It didn't matter how many times we've had sex, I still couldn't help but get a little nervous. James already knew that, so he kissed me. His kisses made me forget everything, honestly. They became a drug I need day by day.

He took the moment to insert himself in me. It was a but if pain {we haven't had sex in a while} but, immense pleasure also. His thrust were slow. He didn't want to fuck tonight, he wanted to make love to me. I was panting as he went in deeper.

"James! Faster!" I pleaded. I knew he would always get turned on when I moaned his name.

He did as I said and quickened his thrust a bit. His hands were gripping my sides and mine were clutching onto his shoulders. My nails were clawing his skin, most likely leaving marks.

"Baby, you're so tight!" He groaned. My legs went around his hips making scream as I pleasured him in me.

His thrust soon became slow and sloppy. I knew we were both reaching our climax. I came and not long before he came also. He let his weight fall on my as we tried to regain our breath.

I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. I of course responded and hugged his neck. I felt him smile and he laid down next to me.

"Gracias amor." He grabbed my waist and pushed me towards him. My hands went down to grab the duvet and pulled it over us. {Thank you love.}

"I just wanted to make you feel better baby. I love you James." I kissed him.

"I love you more." He responded my lips. "Come on let's sleep. I might wanted morning sex also."

"Really Rodriguez?" He grinned like an innocent child and kissed my forehead. We spent the rest of the night just talking and cuddling. I was very lucky to have a man like him by my side.

[bc this colombian cutie scored today yaaaaaay]