Marc Bartra // Football Lovers

one shot for @gustins, rlly hope you like it ;)

This was another typical Saturday afternoon for Marc and Lia. They lay on the large couch in his apartment right in front of the television watching football. People would blame Marc because they assumed he made his girlfriend sit there and watch games but it was the opposite of that.

Lia grew up in Leverkusen, the small town right in West Germany. She was the youngest daughter of three. As a child she loved the sport, and how could she not with having two older football obsessed brothers. They all shared their loved for their home team, Bayern Leverkusen.

That was until she met her boyfriend Marc. She had moved to Barcelona to start her studies here in one of the best universities they had. She wasn't expecting to meet a football player to one of the best teams in the world, or better yet fall deeply in love with him.

Slowly she found herself loving more than one team. Marc began taking her go his games, and she met his teammates. Lia grew very fond of them and like any other, she was amazed by their skills. But their wasn't any team like hers, which was why the happy couple were currently on the couch watching Bayern Leverkusen play against Wolfsburg.

"I swear, if Leverkusen doesn't step it up I will change my nationality." Lia exclaimed to her boyfriend who loved seeing her so upset. Marc may have let out a couple of chuckles but he earned an intense glare from Lia who wasn't very happy. "It's okay their going to win."

"Stupid Niklas Bendtlar, no one told him to be so damn good." She growled as they showed a repetition of the goal on Bernd Leno. Lia closed her eyes so it would heart a little less.

"I am curious to see how you act during one of our games now." Marc said kissing her cheek trying ease the moment. "Oh please, maybe even worse. Like last week when those guys were hitting Neymar, I was trying so hard not to go on the field and hurt them myself with these hands."

Even though she was having a full on conversation with him, her eyes remained on the television with attentiveness to track everyone's next move. It was just a matter of time before the great Chicharito evened out the score between the teams.

"And that's what I am talking about! That's a real goal right there, you see that! Leverkusen my dear." She jumped up and cheered. Marc shook his head and laughed, "You're crazy babe."

"Crazy in love with Lars Bender." She said as the camera focused on the German footballer on the field. "I would seriously marry him."

Marc watched her smile grow wider as she stared intensively at the television. He began to see it as a dream crush, but she kept staring and drooling almost. That made Marc him jealous. What did he have that I didn't, Marc kept thinking.

"Oh please, he's trash." He murmured a little loud enough for Lia to hear him. She rolled her eyes. "Marc, you know he's not. He's an amazing player."

"Whatever." He said before getting off the couch and walking into his bedroom.

Lia sat there and continued to watch the game until it ended. It was a horrible ending Leverkusen who lost when Julian Draxler scored making Wolfsburg win by one point. She turned off the television and went to check on Marc.

"Babe, the game is done." She said attempting to walk inside his bedroom but the door was locked so she waited, but he didn't open it. "Marc, come on."

Again she stood there and he didn't even bother to respond. "Whatever, I'm not going to beg. I am leaving now, call when you stop like a little prick."

Lia left the Marc's house annoyed but also confused. She was hoping the 'crazy in love with lars bender' comment wasn't the issue because if it was Marc was acting really immature.

She arrived at her house and sat on the couch alone, then she remembered her and Marc had planned to spend the night together and order takeout. She sighed pulling her phone from her pocket seeing no messages or anything. After cursing Marc's name, she called for some last minute dinner.

She ended up falling asleep on the couch last night from her Scary Movie marathon, but she awaken by her alarm clock. She groaned and groaned even more once she remembered why she had even set the alarm clock.

It was game day for Barcelona, and she had planned on attending the game. She was indecisive at first if she should go or just stay home, but she paid for the ticket and it would be a waste not to go. Plus it was football, who could say no?

She decided to go with the plain Blaugrana jersey instead of Marc's and soon she was heading to the stadium. It was good idea for her to go, she ended up sitting with Coral, Sergi's girlfriend and Romarey, Jordi's girlfriend. The guys passed by when going onto field, their eyes met.

Lia was sure to break it, and Marc got the idea that she was still upset. He realized he had screwed up last night and he was acting immature. But he didn't want leave it like this so he already had a plan in mind.

The game was going good. It was a nice Barcelona vs. Villareal game which were always interseting to watch. The girls were really interested seeing how great the guys were playing.

They went for a corner kick, and it was Neymar's turn to deliver the kick. Once the ball was in the air Marc jumped to hit the ball with his head and make it past the goalkeeper into the net. The entire stadium erupted
in cheers. The girls stood up clapping and yelling.

Marc immediately ran in front to wear his girlfriend was standing. He pointed directly in her direction, mouthing the words te amo mi princesa alemana, which was what he always called her. Lia smiled and sent a kiss back. The game went on smooth with Barça taking total control.

It was a successful game. Lia left the stadium, hoping she wouldn't catch all the chaos. She waited little for Marc to show up but he didn't. Instead she sent him text message.

lia: congrats on your goal ;)
marc: thank u love; dedicated to u!
marc: i am really sorry about last night. i love u so much lia
lia: i love you too marc! want to come over and celebrate? :)
marc: of course love.

[merry christmas u guys, hope u all are enjoying the holidays]