Alvaro Morata // My Kind Of Guy

for @life-water, sorry for it taking too long but i really hope you enjoy

Another weekend that Cecila spent doing club appearances. If there was one part of her job she absolutely hated it would have to be this. Clubs just weren't she thing and they never were -you could probably see why she wasn't so popular in school.

She would usually have a friend to tag along with her so she at least wouldn't be the one sitting in the private section of the club by herself with her eyes glued to her cellphone screen. But no one was available tonight so that's exactly what she was doing.

That was until a group of guys walking into the private section. It was impossible not to acknowledge their presence since they were very loud. That was when it hit her they were the football players her brother had told her were going to be there.

Why didn't I invite him, she mentally cursed herself. She reached out to grab the martini right before her taking a long sip of the drink. Looking back up she caught one of the football players looking right at her. A smile crept on his face and she smiled a little as well.

Okay he's cute, really cute. Oh my his smile and i love his eyes, she studied the guy in front of her.

Out of all the men he definitely cuaght her attention and the same seemed to be happening to him because no matter what they never broke their eye contact. Inside she was going completely crazy, never has she felt this way just by looking at anyone (to be fair she's really never been in a situation like this).

Lowering her eyes to her cellphone which lit up from an incoming text message from her best friend.

marisela: super sorry i couldn't join u. how's everything going? u okay?

cecila: everything is just perfect ((:

She smiled knowing her best friend probably already knew what her text meant. Cecila was so lost in her thoughts she didn't realize when he went over to her and sat right to her.

"Hi." Were the first words that came out of his mouth. "Hi."

Okay you could have responded with something better Cecila, she told herself. Thankfully she didn't have the misfortune of saying out loud everything that comes to her mind.

"0re to meet you." He said holding her hand leaving a kissing on it. Deep inside she wished he had kissed her lips instead.

"You know who I am?" she asked really surprised when he nodded his head smiling. "Of course I know who you are. Cecila Artiaga, I absolutely am a big fan of your music."

Someone kill me right now.

"Really? I usually never meet any fans or just people on general that like my music." She said. Alvaro really wasn't really listening to her but just admiring her beauty.

"Well, I bet you didn't know I was a professional football player." He asked her. "To be completely honest I didn't, I'm sorry." She said kind of embarrassed. Next time she went to see her brother she would watch games with she can at least recognize a player.

"It's okay. See that's what I mean we expect the least from others but that's because we don't know them. You're really beautiful." he pointed out.

Cecila now felt like she could jump on him and kiss him forever. Of she ws blushing like crazy but Alvaro found that completely adorable.

They continued talking for the rest of the night, until the club closed. Never had Cecila felt like this, she could just talk to him for hours. And they did because afterwards the both walked hand in hand to the diner that was open day and night.

"So you really don't football?" Alvaro asked as he couldn't believe anything coming out of her mouth.

"I mean it's not like I completely hate it, it's just that I've paid attention to an game." Cecila defended herself. Alvaro let go of her hand and his arm went around her waist making them stop in the middle of the street.

Her back was pressed up against the building wall. Their eyes were never leaving each other's. A small smile appeared on his face when he realized how nervous Cecila was feeling. "Uh, maybe you could come to one of my games one day."

"I would love that." she answered. They were so close together, she bit her lip she was so nervous. "I love you." he blurted out of nowhere.

"Wha.."

"I know it's too soon but I love you and I feel like I've know you forever. And like if this is meant to be Cecila. You're amazinf and beautiful and I love you." Alvaro rapidly stammered out of his mouth. Cecila nodded grabbing his face laughing at how nervous he was.

Ironic, she thought.

"I feel the same way." She smiled feeling her heart almost poppimg out of her chest. Without even thinking about it Alvaro connected their lips and they shared the best kiss ever (so how Cecila later explained it to Marisela).

She never expected she would meet the love of her life at the club a place that's really not type. But that's okay because he's her kind of guy.

[i wish this could happen to me]