Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain // Morning Time is the Best Time

for @summmerlovee it's a little short but cute (:

The best thing about mornings was being able to hold Alex without anyone disturbing them. Well, unless he was running late for practice, then that was complete torture for Tasha.

Best this morning was definitely going to be the best - she could already feel it. She wanted to keep her eyes closed and just enjoying this time next to her husband. But of course nothing in this house goes as planned.

Hearing the footsteps of her kids coming in the direction of thier bedroom, made her feel exhausted already. Even hearing her husband sigh made her smile to herself.

Alex pulled her closer as they both shut their eyes making the kids believe they were still sleeping.They loved their kids no doubt about it, but having two very young ones could sometimes be very stressful. They were six and four, and boy did they love their daddy.

But sometimes daddy wanted more time with just mommy..

The married couple were hoping that would stop the kids, and give them a sign to go back to bed, but no. Little Alex Jr. and Lydia jumped onto their parent's bed and hugged them singing for them to wake up.

"Come guys, daddy and mommy are really tired." Alex tried making them go away but it didn't work, like always.

"No come on Daddy let's go play! And Lydia is really hungry!" Junior told his dad moving his arm.

"Yeah mommy, let's go cook something! I'm bored and hungry!" Thier daughter said patting her mother's back.

Neither of them said anything and pretend to fall back asleep but that didn't stop the kids. "Mom, dad I'm serious wake up!"

"Five more minuets guys!"

"No more, get up!"

"Pleaseeeee!"

"No right now!"

"I'll buy you guys ice cream?"

"No ice cream, wake up now!"

Hearing them couple for what seemed like eternity, Tasha got out of bed so they could start their day. The kids pushed their dad off the bed - literally.

"Okay guys go downstairs turn on the tv so daddy can watch today's games." He told the little ones and they rushed into the living room.

"Can I get a proper good morning now baby?" Alex said entering their shared bathroom hugging her waist and leaving a kiss on her exposed shoulder.

"Good morning love, brush your teeth and don't forget to wash your face. I'll go make breakfast!" She said leaving him inside the bathroom.

"Thanks mom."

"I love you though!"

This was their usual thing routine during the morning. Alex would wait with Junior in the living room watching the weekend games while Lydia and Tasha cooked breakfast.

It was nice family time and they all enjoyed it. Tasha biggest joy was having her kids enjoy their father. He wasn't there as much as he would like to so they had to make the best of the time they had together.

"Ready to cook with me darling?" She said to her daughter who was already wearing an apron that her daddy gifted her with. "Yes mommy, let's make some heart pancakes today!"

"Alright baby girl, get the mix for me please and I'll the cutters." She said leaving a kiss on Lydia's head.

From a far she could Alex and Junior critiquing as Manchester City and Tottenham played on the television screen - only Arsenal, forever Arsenal, that was their motto. This was her life now, and she loved it.

"Mommy, the eggs fell out of my hand!" Lydia announced. Turning around she gasped at the cracked eggs all over the kitchen floor.

Well something had to go wrong for this to be a normal morning..

[this was cute man]