Kevin de Bruyne // So Hard to Forget

for @stellaharding, really hope you enjoyed it

READ BOTTOM NOTE PLS

And here goes another night that Stella spent at the club with her girlfriends getting drunk and trying to forget what happen three weeks ago. You would think that it a relationship that had ended now in a span of almost a month everything would be okay.

Right now for Stella everything was the complete opposite. She was a horrible mess. You really only see her out of her house at this time at night.

Breaking up with Kevin made her become such a lonely person. Everyone tried to get her up from this awful stage but no one succeeded. She barely ate or made an effort to look good. That night was still in her mind and won't leave.

No one expected Kevin de Bruyne to break up with his girlfriend of three years. Hell if anything everyone expected a engagment ring on her finger sooner than later.

But his actions took her by surprise. Giving the excuse that he didn't see them lasting was like stabbing her heart a thousand times. She began to have the most radical thoughts, making her feel very crazy.

Was she not enough? Did he ever even love her? What if he was cheating? Was he just using her? What she do wrong to not deserve a man like him?

But that was the complete opposite. Kevin was really upset, he felt like shit knowing that he ended the probably the most important relationship in his life. Why did he break up with her?

A whole month and he hasn't sent one text message, not one single phone call, or any type of visit to her new house. There's been several times when he's wanted to pick up the phone, but what would he say to her?

Right now he found himself accompanying his two best buds, Max Kruse and André Schürrle to the near night club here in Wolfsburg. He didn't know why he decided to come along.

Both of his teammates wanted to go out tonight, celebrating that André had just broken off his relationship also - the were the single guys club. But Kevin didn't want that, he wanted Stella.

He sat in the corner of the place while the other two footballers chatted away with some girls they just found. A blonde was right beside Kevin trying to engage conversation but seemed like she wanted something more than that.

Angela, who was Stella's best friend, was right now on the dance floor with a guy she had just met. Like she said if he's tall with blue eyes, he's a keeper. As she danced with him she turned around noticing Kevin himself.

Wide-eyed Kevin noticed her also, and quickly pushed the girl off of him and walked over to Angela. "Is she here?"

Not even a hey Angela how are you, was shared. Doubting whether to tell him or not she just pointed to the table they were sitting at where Stella was almost finishing a bottle of vodka.

"Stella what are you doing? Give me that!" He took the bottle from her hand setting it on the table behind them.

"Hey that was my drink! I need it!" She said reaching for it but almost falling on the ground being so intoxicated.
Kevin catched her in his arms, deciding he was taking her home.

Home, where he never should have never let her go.

The ride home just consisted of her complaining about the air conditioning and sing to the different songs on the radio. It was difficult for Kevin to make her stay put and more to even wear a seatbelt. And most times she couldn't stop touching Kevin - not that he was complaining at all.

"Come on Stella, help me." He whispered to himself, trying to get her out of the car. She was way to drunk, a little more than usual.

"Kev, I wanna play! I wanna play my music, alllll night long!" She sang in his ear, making him laugh.

He was a little glad she wasn't in her usual state though. If she was she would probably she would have slapped him right across his face, and Kevin didn't blame her. She had the most right to, he would even want to.

"Oh my gosh, you're so cute! So sad you don't love me anymore." She said caressing his face, saying everything that came on her mind.

After all the drunk always speak the truth, well so they say.

"Baby don't say that, I love you Stella. I love you so much." Kevin said to her. Once they reached his bed, he sat her in his lap holding her as close as possible.

"I know you won't remember this conversation tomorrow or anything that has happened, but I was stupid to let you walk out that door. You're the only thing that makes my life happy." He said kissing the top of her head.

"I love you Kevin." She said moving her head closer to the crook of his neck.

Smiling to himself he just stayed there hugging her. He didn't even realize that Stella has fallen fast asleep in his arms. He tucked her in his bed, and laid down next to her. Hopefully Stella wouldn't kill him in the morning.

And she didn't, instead her face beamed with happiness when she found herself in his bed. Believe it or not she remember things about last night, she remember the I love you's. And that's what mattered to her.

you all probably hate me but I'm back for now. I've been super busy with band camp & I just started school today. definitely, I will try to update as often as I can but for now REQUEST ARE CLOSED. I'm sorry, I just wanna catch up with everything.