two

Victoria Hunt

Victoria Hunt

"No, we're not going in there."

"The fuck do you mean no?"

"Shut up, all of you, why can't we just split up?"

"Because, stupid, Dante said we had to stay together or he'd kill us. Don't forget about the bread roll."

"Oh come on, I didn't mean to hit him."

"But you did."

"Shut-"

"Wait, where's the Limonova kids?"

"Do you still not know their names and why should we care?"

I rolled my eyes at everyone's constant bickering but laughed when the shop assistant tried to kick Hallie out. To say she looked scared when Hallie had finished talking back to her was an understatement and I could have sworn I saw Hadley take her heel off and start beating Wyatt with it.

It wasn't tense anymore, maybe a mild dislike for each other but everyone seemed a lot more carefree about everything. We had left the house around an hour ago and were still going round the shops. The boys carried everything since they weren't getting much and I took advantage of the opportunity.

"Vic I swear if you give me one more bag-" Just as the words left Asrael's mouth I added another shoe box to the pile he was holding and kissed his cheek before walking in the other direction to find something else.

"He's whipped." Hallie said, standing beside me as she pressed a glittery black dress to her, checking how she looked in the full length mirror.

I looked back at Asrael who was pouting just before telling Damon to fuck off even though he also was holding a load of Nikolai's stuff.

"Yeah, I guess I am too. Are you with anyone?" I asked, making conversation. A small smile pulled at her lips and I knew instantly the was in the whipped clan.

"I like you and I need more friends so I'll tell you but whatever you do, don't tell my brothers." She glanced at me, picking out some casual black leggings and I nodded.

Finally, a friend that isn't an annoying boy.

"Don't make it obvious but notice the guy standing by the door, the gaurd." She told me and I glanced at him. He was Dante's most trusted gaurd, last I heard he was about 22 or something. I didn't know if he had the personality but I could see why Hallie liked him.