four

"Now, I'm not usually this dumb, but I just got milkshake dumped on me after being falsely accused of cheating with someone's boyfriend even though I already have a boyfriend and only started here today

"Now, I'm not usually this dumb, but I just got milkshake dumped on me after being falsely accused of cheating with someone's boyfriend even though I already have a boyfriend and only started here today." I explained, edging towards the door with a meek smile.

If this isn't the best day ever I don't know what is.

The guy merely nodded and I walked to the door but before I could open it, someone walked in, making the edge of the door hit my forehead.

I groaned in pain, placing my hand on my head and ignoring the confused look from the guy that made me lose a brain cell and the chuckle from the other guy.

I slipped out of the bathroom, ready to die in a hole when I realised the bell has already rang and people were heading toward their classes.

"Why was she coming out of the boys bathroom?"

"Maybe she hooked up with someone."

I scrunched my nose up in disgust and shook my head, continuing down the hallway when I saw Hallie motioning for me to catch up to her. I did and she smiled, placing some books in her locker.

"So, I was thinking, we should all go to my brothers beach house this weekend. It works in favour of us all because Dante wants us to bond and the resort is private so we won't have to be around each other much but we'll technically still be doing what we're supposed to be doing. Make sense?" She smiled but it fell as she thought over her words. I nodded in agreement though, more than ready to leave the house after only three days.

"Cool, I'll see you at home." She said and I replied with a quick 'see ya' before heading to my next class which I was evidently late for.

Needless to say my teacher was not impressed and I was hit with a half hour detention.

CHAOS

I watched curiously as Jaxon put another random piece of equipment into the test tube which was now a weird poo brown colour.

"I don't think Science is your subject." I muttered and he frowned, turning to me and taking his white gloves off.

"You try to make it into a crystal." He gestured to the table of stuff I had no clue of what to do with.

I didn't want to seem dumb though so I picked up the black power thing we were given and poured it into the tube, waiting for it to magically make a crystal.

"I feel like that should've done something." I told him and tapped the glass only for the tube to literally explode.

Whoops.

Jaxon pulled us both down and in the process fell off the stools and hit the floor with a thud while the fire alarm blared.

I started coughing, reaching up and picking what was supposed to be a crystal off the table. I passed it to Jaxon who didn't seem too interested in the brown substance, busy laughing his head off.