twenty one

Asrael Furore

Asrael Furore

Damon felt along the sides of his knives, nodding in satisfaction and throwing one at Adrian that skimmed his ear. Adrian gasped, still trying to run even though his hands were tied together and was being held by Reuben.

"You could have killed me." He seethed, glaring at Damon.

Damon shrugged, "Too bad I didn't huh?" Adrian's eyes widened and he stomped his foot like a moody child.

"I'm your brother." He reasoned uselessly and we all let out a chuckle at that one. This idiot is delusional.

"Didn't stop you from betraying us, your family, did it?" Reuben put pressure on the back of his leg and he hit the ground with a groan.

Alex and Dante walked downstairs, discussing something before stopping to cast a dissaproving glance at Adrian. They nodded to us and I took it as a hint to start getting everything ready.

I aimed my gun at the petulant child and he continued to writhe in Reuben's hold. I eventually lowered it and turned the safety back on before putting it in my waistband. Damon just kept taunting Adrian with knives that got a little bit closer to his head with every throw.

It was finally time to get Victoria back though. The entire two months of planning had gone without a hitch. Usually it would only take a few hours or days to plan out but we were dealing with Jonathan Zarrelli.

"Let's go." I smiled at the words and grabbed Adrian's collar, dragging him with me and dumping him in the back of the car, making sure he hit everything in our path.

Before I closed the door Hadley threw her heel at him which hit him square in the face. I heard a crack from his nose and smirked.

The twins high fived each other before sliding into their car next to one another. Riven and Wyatt got in the back while everyone else took their cars out of the garage.

No room for error.

I pulled out of the driveway after Alex, Dante, Avalia, Levi and Ares did, blasting the music to try and submerge the fact that if anything went wrong, Vic could be killed.

Nothing could go wrong though, we had planned every single part of the mission to perfection.

If anything did, someone had messed up and it wasn't going to be me.

Victoria Hunt

Beep.

Zayden slammed the door behind him, almost taking it off its hinges and ran a hand through his hair. Thackery clicked his tongue, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Zayden chanted, pacing the room and knocking anything that was in his way to the ground.

"They're coming." He finally said, checking the time on his phone and cursing again.