39

Warning! OCs, love, heat moment and others.

Luffy knew that day would come when he woke up this morning. Last night after dinner, he told them about his encounter with Whitebeard and about them join his crew.

His brothers immediately protests which he expecting it since the three of them wanted to become a pirates.

He have no doubt that Ace will create his own crew, Sabo wanted to see the world around - he suspect that his little blond brother want to see the birds including Lugia - and Law is nearly seventeen to started his journey.

He was so amused to see them arguing about having their big brother as their first crewmate. But he gently rejected them, telling them that being a traveller is enough for them.

They are upset of course but agreed that their brother did not wanted to be seen by the marines or the government. His strength and his ability are something that is far too powerful than any Devil Fruits. If they find out about him, they will turn him into a unspeakable weapon.

Luffy have been immortal for many years and the sight of him are nearly impossible for humans to see. His presence is small and quiet like a phantom, his steps are also silent with no sound and as bonus, he can take off his human body and make it looked like he disappeared.

The reaper chuckles fondly when his little brothers are wondering if he's a ninja and he assured them that he's not but they still have doubt.

Despite all that, he let out a quiet groan when his body begin to spasm, trembling as the limbs are stretching like a rubber. He sighed shakily, feeling sick all of a sudden and a fever starting to heat up.

He could feel his brothers stirred and one of them woke up due to the noise from the bed.

"Aniki?"

Ace rubbed his left eye, blinking sleepily before stared at the trembling figure. He blinked once then widened his eyes as he realized the time of a year.

"Aniki!"

Sabo startled from his sleep due to the shout, blinked several times and sent his brother an annoyed glare.

"Ace, wha-"

"Aniki!" The black headed brother crawled toward the figure and looked down worriedly. "Lu-nii! Hang in there!"

Luffy groaned, no longer holding back and coughed harshly. Sabo realized something's wrong and crawled right next to his brother. "Ace, what's going on?" He sounded so scared and so shocked to see their big brother having a strange seizure. "What's wrong with Lu?"

"Lu-nii is having an illness every time of a year," Ace sounds like he wanted to cry but hold firm. "I-Is Lu dying...?" Sabo is trembled, gripping the bed sheet and his eyes are pooling with tears.

"He's not dying," Ace reassured him or rather themselves. He have experience the illness from his brother before and Luffy came back to normal the next day. "Aniki is not dying."

"O-okay..."

"I'm sorry... for ma-making you... s-see me l-like this..." Luffy apologizes with small smile. Sabo whimpers, buried his face on blanket that covering the body and Ace rubbed his eyes to prevent the tears from falling.

"I'll go get Law!" Ace looked determined since their new brother is trained to be a surgeon and surely he know what sickness Luffy has. "Maybe he'll know what to do!"

He jumped down from the bed, open the door widely before rushed down to find him leaving Sabo taking care of Luffy.

"Lu-nii..." his cold heart squeezed painfully at the sight of his little brother in tears, he slowly lifted his hand and cupped his chubby cheek which the small arms wrapped around his wrist, hugging his hand and he sent him a shaking small smile.