54

I SURVIVED! 😭

I AM BACK! HOPEFULLY THIS WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG!

*clear throat*

Anyway I have been writing, thinking and been frustrated for my whole life. Other than Midoriya Clan, this one is quite a challenging with my other stories.

I've been giving you guys for false promises that I am unable to keep and I am so sorry for my carelessness! 😭

I hope you guys will forgive me for this

😔

So without further ado, begin!

_________________________________________

Without warning, they're slowly adjusting their new lives as the members of Whitebeard pirates and trust between the brothers with the commanders slowly built.

Including the captain and Luffy been in charge of feeding his brothers for quite some time. Surprisingly, the reaper introduced the fishman commander to Sabo who's nervous yet excited to talk about his origins.

Upon seeing no fear but rather curiosity and excitiment in the child's eyes, Nemuri slowly warm up to him and they got closer as they talked to each other more often.

Law is wary but with the convincing from his elder brother, the upcoming surgeon begin to learn more from the infirmary room with books from the commander captain who's in charged of treating patients for any injuries.

Only Ace refused to leave Luffy's side. He just glared at those who approaching him and Luffy just said nothing about his behavior.

The reaper is worried that his little brother did not approached anyone for any social. In fact, Ace only played with him long before Sabo came along and then spending time with Neptune's children.

Ace just showing off with his glare and scowl before turn to raise his arms which Luffy complied to carry him.

The immortal apologizes but the pirates just laughed and grinning. They knew that Ace is difficult to befriend with among the four brothers and they're not surprised if it's to get his brother's attention.

Overall it's actually cute to see the boy following closely behind like a duckling, clinging to Luffy and buried his face or glare.

With some moment times with the brothers, Luffy taught them the easy basic of technique and some easy ways to caught their opponents off guard.

Their first opponent is Thatch with the request from their big brother, he get along with it and immediately regret it.

Just two second after their match started, Ace rushed toward the man and... headbutt his.... family jewels.

Thatch let out a loud squeal, his hands covering his crotch and fall to the ground. Trembling, his forehead shows wrinkles with his lips plucked out and he did not see another attack where Sabo place the metal pole between his legs then--

"EEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The small audience winced, covering their crotchs after seeing another attack. Only the brothers are cheering, Law is grinning amusedly and Luffy blinked, shocked and surprised at this.

He just kneel down, arms unconsciously wrapped around the two brothers who run up to him with excited babbling and stared at them.

_________________________________________

"I don't remember teaching you to do that," Luffy said and wiping off the sweat on the forehead. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I did it myself!" Sabo puffed his chest out with beam. "When I saw Ace headbutt him, I saw the pole and it gives me an idea!"

"So you just do it?"

"Yup!"

"That's so cool Sabo!" Ace grins.

"I know!"

"We should do that more!"

"Please don't!" Thatch can be seen, wailing with Marco healing him with blue flames at the back of his back. "I don't want my family jewels to get crush again!"

"Mans up Thatch-yoi," the first mate grunts. "You get yourself into this."

"I would like you to try and face them!" The chief practically hissed. "I swear I will get you in my place so you can suffer the way I get MYSELF into!"

"I am so sorry," Luffy could only apologized, sweatdropped as he watched the chief whining, hissing and wailing to his best friend.

Needless to say, Ace and Sabo seems to taken liking to it. They even making it as their first signature moves.

Law just laughing out loud and Luffy let out a nervous small laugh.

Who would have thought those self defense lead to this?