9

"I'm heading out!"

Ace swing the door wide open, clutching the pipe with bag contain food, bottle and journal.

Luffy poke his head out from the kitchen and sent him a smile. "Be careful on your way," he called out to him. "I will!"

The boy then ran passed the Grey Terminal and into the forest where he's practicing or training all by himself or with his brother.

Yesterday he was awed at Luffy's smooth yet powerful moves that nobody ever seen of and his brother told him it's called kung fu from outside New World.

Outside New World is the part of ocean that no one but his brother ever travelled before.

His brother is the most strongest man he has ever know but he assured him that there're someone who's far more stronger than him - which is a lie since Luffy is a Grim Reaper himself - and Ace long wanted to surpass him.

He also wanted to be a pirate to make himself own and he even decided to make his brother as part of his crew - Luffy doesn't know that - when he grown up.

He was so busy training that he doesn't notice a blond kid watching from afar.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hoo... I will make it right..." he sang quietly, writing on his newest book about his travelling.

He was in the bar, taking a small break from cooking and most regular costumers are chatting like usual. He's wearing his red buttoned shirt with black mask covering his mouth, knee length jeans shorts and sandals.

He paused from his halfway writing, letting the pen fell on the book and lean against the chair to stretched his back.

"Your journals become really famous," Makino noted, handing the few men their foods. Luffy raised one of his eyebrows. "How so?"

"Rumors spread that you have a journal from New World after your travelling and many pirates wanted to get their hands on it." she explains, sitting next to him.

"Let me guess," Luffy crossed his arms with rare knowing look. "Those pirates are from East Blue."

She nodded.

"Not surprised," he said, remembered some of the pirates are strong in New World such as Yonkos and so. "East Blue are well known as the weakest of the sea and never experience the harsh weathers from outside."

"Is it really that bad?"

"Hardly," he nods. "Other than East Blue, pirates from New World are very stronger and threatening that makes the pirates from this sea are low and weak."

"Oh my," Makino looked interested after the revelation.

"Indeed," he agreed before stand up. "My break time is over so we should started working."

"Coming!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hi! I am Sabo, what's your name?"

"...Ace. My name is Ace."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile a pirate ship is sailing toward the Dawn Island. A man is standing with grin, straw hat on top of his head, three scars over one of his eyes and red hair.

"How long till we get there?"

A man standing next to him.

"About four minutes."

"We could use a break for awhile!"

"Is there any bar in that island?"

"Every islands has bars!"

"Remind me when I am home with my wife and son. Oh hey, have I ever told you that my so-"

"WE GET IT!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luffy is serving foods to them when he glanced outside before stray away.

He hummed silently, felt a powerful haki headed toward the island. It's looked like Red Haired Shanks is coming to visit.