32. Warning!

Warning! Not for kids and weak hearts. I nearly cried for doing this.

Black eyes stared at the hands previously have five fingers but now one. Blood dripping from the flesh holes and his body is naked beside the pants he's wearing.

Those bastards are toying him as they clearly enjoyed the tortured they're giving to him.

He almost sobbed when he remember the lifeless bodies of his family and friends. But he at least let one of them escaped before himself got captured.

The faint screams, cries and pleads echoing through his ears. His lips curled into frown, trying to ignore the sounds but failed as his mind are now filling up with them.

'Please don't kill me!'

'It hurt! It hurt!'

'Please no!'

'You murderer!'

'Mommy!'

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

He looked up to see an adult man, smirking down at him with amused gleam. He didn't say anything, itching to wrap his fingers around that man's neck and squeeze it.

The man chuckles, noticing his struggle. Of course that bastard knew. He scoffed in disgust when this man know what he's thinking, only his family and friends could do that.

"Aww... is the little brave pitiful boy having a hard time?" The man mocked.

"Screw you," he spats.

He grunts in pain when a pain stinging on his cheek. Both of his cheeks squeezed by the fingers, forcing him to face the man who's now glaring at him.

"Don't you fucking talk back to me," the man sneered. "As far as I concern, you're my slave and I am your master."

"I'm nobody's slave," he snarled and spit to his face. The man stepped back, his face curled with ugly disgust and throw his arm to punched his chest.

"You little bitch!"

He gritted his teeth, holding back the groan as the broken ribs digging deeply to his heart. He can feel the blood flowing down from his multiple wounds, his body have bruises all over and his dizziness didn't make him feel better due to blood loss.

"Since you've been a bad slave," the man growls. "I will teach you a lesson for talking back." That's when Luffy knew because his fear growing inside of him as he braced himself against the punishment.

The punishment he loathes so much.

_________________________________________

Whitebeard is drinking his beer, eyeing the man who's standing right in front of him with Jimbei close by.

The man is wearing all black and his presence reeking out with void and awareness. His green-yellow eyes staring blankly at him but looked closely, there's a hint of knowing glint and the captain know that man is very aware of what's going on.

"It's an honor to meet captain Whitebeard of the Whitebeard pirates," he said, bowing down with calm and respect. "Please raise your head," the captain laughed. "Gurararara, no need to bow on this old man."

The man stared and straighten up his back. "I believe I didn't introduce myself," he begins. "My name is Luffy."

"Gurararara," he laughed, amused at the polite manners that remind him of his mature son. "Neptune did told me about you and I quote, 'a polite but sadist friend'."