21

Ace huddled with Sabo against their brother, eyeing warily at the king.

Their brother's friend is huge and a big fluffy mustache. He looked big and muscular, holding a trident and swim gracefully.

Although Luffy reassured them, he could only trust his brother and secretly seek protection in his arms.

Sabo on the other hand, is awed and stared curiously at the people and mermaids!

Most are welcomed Luffy with cheers, some are giving out a smiles or stared curiously at the kids he's carrying and few are warily at them.

He's excited.

He always wanted to see Fishman upclose and he's fascinated about it.

Law is walking closely from behind, looked around silently with bag full of medical books hanging over his shoulders.

This is a first time he get to see them and he only saw it on the book at his previous home.

Luffy is having a light chat with his friend, happy to see him again. He could tell that his friend is also happy to see him as well but chuckled literally at his hidden wariness.

Seems like Neptune remember how brutal and violence his training was. Ahh... good times.

"I never took you as a type of person to take children under your wings," Neptune said, eyeing the kids curiously.

"It's a long story," Luffy shrugs, not minding how they cuddled against him.

"I see," the king chuckles.

"UNCLE GRIM!"

They looked up to see three boys swimming toward them with excited expressions and realized they've arrived at the entrance of the kingdom.

"Fukaboshi, Ryuboshi and Manboshi," Luffy greets with a smile. "It's been awhile."

"You've finally come to visit!" Manboshi grins and dancing with his arms. "We're glad to see you again!"

"It's been three years since your last visit," Fukaboshi smiled. "How are you?"

"Polite as ever," the reaper said fondly. "I am well, thank you for asking."

Feeling a tug on his shirt, he looked down to see his brothers staring at him with confusion. "Aniki," Ace titled his head. "Who are they?"

"They're my nephews," Luffy kneel to put them down before get back up. Ace and Sabo looked at them curiously but warily.

"Boys," he get their attentions. "These two are my brothers. This is Ace," he patted the black hair. "And this is Sabo." He patted the blond one.

"Uncle Grim, I didn't know you have two brothers," Fukaboshi blinked.

"They are not related to me but I do raised them as my own," Luffy commented.

"That makes us their cousins then!" Ryuboshi sang. "Do-ra-mi-fa-so~!"

"Hmm..." the immortal looked around. "Actually I was wondering, where is Shirahoshi?"

"She's inside," Neptune smiles. "She's really excited to see you again."

"So am I," Luffy chuckles.

While Neptune's three sons are introducing themselves to their uncle's little brothers, both sides are slowly warming up to each others.

The two friends are watching with fondness, glad that they are able to get along well.