19

"Woah!"

"Sugoi!"

Ace and Sabo are in awed, seeing everything. They are in the ocean, sailing with bubble around the ship.

Zoro is napping with her arms behind her head, Law is reading one of the medical books and Luffy wrote on his book.

"This is so cool," Ace grins.

"Do you think we'll be able to see a pod of whales?" Sabo looks excited at the thought of seeing those kind of animal species underwater. "Or maybe we get to see Lugia?!"

Luffy chuckles quietly. Lugia seems to be the blond's favourite and he has seen him looking at the ocean many times before.

"Lugia rarely been seen by others," the reaper remind him. "If anything, Lugia lived in the deep part of the ocean where no one would dared to look."

Sabo looked disappointed.

"But..." now he perked up with hopeful eyes. "If you could make a shell as a whistle-"

"Like in the story!"

"Exactly."

Sabo grinned, run back to the bedroom and Luffy guessing that he's searching for the book where he first introduced those birds.

"My my..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Neptune-sama! Grim Reaper is-"

King Neptune accidently spit his drink.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whitebeard looked up, pausing his drink and stared at the sky.

"Oyaji?" Marco looked at him.

"Hmm... Looks like we got ourselves some company," the captain muttered, gulping mouthful of his beer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yohohoho~ he's back!"

"Aooow! Luffy's back!"

"Zoro is also with him."

"Eh?! That bitch is with him!?"

"Calm down Sanji."

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down if that broccoli head is with him!?"

"Looks like our captain got company."

"Kids? Since when he have three?"

"I am sure our captain has some explanation for this."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We're almost arrived to Fishman Island," Luffy announced. "Law, keep an eye on Ace and Sabo will you?"

"Sure."