12

Sabo is reading at the book about the four legendary birds, sitting on the stool with Ace munching big breakfast next to him.

Since last night, he couldn't get over with it about them and amazed at this. Luffy claimed that it's from outside New World and he gave the book to him after pleading.

Said a man who's busy cooking in the kitchen, preparing drinks as well.

He'll be honest, he also wanted to go on the journey along with Ace and heard that their brother is planning to go on the trip.

Yes, you heard him right; brother.

Ace and himself decided to be brothers and Luffy doesn't mind but merely curve into smile happily.

Flipping the page, he stared at the water bird; Lugia and run his finger over the drawing. The creature looked so majestic and powerful, he couldn't believed that such gigantic bird is actually existed.

He was so focused staring at the drawing when a man appeared behind him. "Hey anchor! What are you staring at?"

Sabo startled, turn around and saw a same red haired man staring at the book then him. He quickly closed the book and hugged to his chest tightly before avoid his gaze.

"N-nothing."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"N-nothing."

Shanks got the glimpse of a strange looking creature before the blond kid closed the book immediately and avoiding his gaze, looked nervous.

He glanced at the other side to see another kid with black hair glaring at him with distrust and suspicious. There's this strange sting that something about the boy looks familiar but he couldn't remember where.

For now he will worry about that later as he let out a wide grin and stared at him. "I mean no harm," he said. "My crews and I are here for vacation that's all so you don't have to worry about us going rampagne."

"More like you're going to get drunk and dance!" One of the men exclaimed making everyone laughed.

"I did not!" Shanks pouted.

"You're definitely are," a man with jet black ponytail chuckles. "Benn!" The captain whined as they continued to laughed.

The boys just watched blankly.

This is a pirates that known from New World? Luffy did told them that Shanks is one of the four Emperors that sailed on the sea but all they see was a sulking man at the corner with the crews having a party.

"They're weird," Sabo mumbled.

Ace snorted in agreedment.

Luffy just come out from the kitchen, overheard the comment and snort making him bonked their heads gently with his other hand holding a tray filled with delicious foods.

The kids whined and Luffy knew they saw the amusement glint in his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Surprisingly, he get along well with Shanks and his crews since they've been here for almost a week.

Ace and Sabo are clinging to their big brother, jealous that how the red haired captain get all of his attention with firm glares directed to him.

The said person is amused at this with others, teasing the boys about brother complex which they strongly protests but the tight grip shows otherwise.

Luffy just stand there, patting their heads and smiles. Shanks often wondered how he's able to smile with his mask on but the man only smiles again before continued his task.

The crews attempted to looked under his mask but failed. Luffy has no problem to show his face to them but the brothers are against it.

Villagers guessed that it's their way of showing that those two are the only people to see their brother's face despite the fact that few people have seen it.

The only tolerates was the captain telling stories about his live as a pirate. Ace and Sabo looked interested as they sit on the stool beside the captain with one of them sat on Luffy's lap.

When Ace found out he was a cabin boy with his father during that times, he asked about the stories of Pirate King and intrigued at the exciting adventures his father went through with his crews that time.

It makes Luffy proud and pat his back.