16

"Ho-Oh? Aniki?"

"I see you've found the book that related to four birds," Luffy smirks mentally at how sheepish his little blond brother is.

"I really can't help it," Sabo rubbed the back of his head. "They're amazing."

"Can't resist huh?" The immortal chuckles quietly, holding the wheel and wave his hand, asking him to come close.

While Ace is busy eating amount of food he brought from the restaurant - the owner is sulking - Sabo scoot closer and show the front book cover with a bird and rainbow at the background.

"Ah, Ho-Oh," Luffy hums. "I forgot."

"Who is Ho-Oh?" Sabo asks.

Law perked up, glancing up from the medical book he's currently reading.

"Now it wouldn't be surprise if I tell you," Luffy couldn't help but tease.

Being around in human's body - technically it's his own body - makes him feel comfortable and he's not surprised that his personality will not be back due to his death.

Sabo pouts. "Please?"

"I will tell you later."

"Bedtime story?"

The immortal paused. "Hmm..."

"Please?"

"...Fine."

Sabo grinned and rejoin Ace to eat.

Luffy let out a rare smile beneath his mask, felt oddly ease with this somewhat - familiar - feelings.

Speaking of feelings, he wonder how the others are doing right now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hebi-hime-sama!" The woman with black ponytail kneel down to bow respectfully. "Luffy-sama has moving toward the Fishman Island."

"Luffy-sama!" The women cheered or squeals excitedly. The woman with long shining black hair with tall voluptuous body and blue eyes.

The woman brightened with blushes.

"Honto!?" She gasped with bright smile, hands on her cheeks and hearts floating above her head. "H-has he come to propose me right here and right now!?"

"No!" A small elderly woman denied with sweatdrop. "Where did you get that kind of idea?"

"Luffy~~!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A blue fishman with kimono looked up, felt the familiar presence and smiled.

"So he's here," he chuckles. "Luffy-san."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"R-Really?" A woman with long curly pink hair and blue eyes, smiling brightly. "U-Uncle Grim-sama is coming!?"

"That's right," Ryunoshi nodded with smile. "In fact, he should be arrived here in few hours."

"T-Then I will go and get prepared!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A figure at the small island perked up and grinned. "I know that presence anywhere," a figure said.

"So you've come, Luffy!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luffy narrowed his eyes, let his eyes glow for moment as he felt the familiar presences from Fishman Island as well as the island.

He mentally smirked.